What’s more magical than a two-story store filled with princess fun, Minnie must-haves and selfie-worthy spots throughout? I’m not quite sure, but what I DO know is The Disney Corner, filled with all that and so much more, is now open at Disney Springs! A delightful shop for women and girls, this new retail venue is open for a limited time – so make sure to make plans to visit during your next outing to Disney Springs. (I’m already imagining the look on my nieces faces when I take them to check out the store during their upcoming Spring Break vacation – cue the camera because I think they’ll be in awe!)
We’re celebrating the opening with a full weekend of special surprises*. Starting today and going through Sunday, shoppers should be on the lookout for extra in-store magic. I don’t want to give away all the details, but here’s a taste of what you can expect:
- Today! Wednesday, Feb. 14, 2018: Make a purchase at The Disney Corner and you could have a chance to enjoy a complimentary cookie at Amorette’s Patisserie, located nearby, while supplies last. (Tip: arrive early for your best chance to score a sweet treat!)
- Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018: All day long, enjoy a cute-as-a-button special surprise with every Disney Corner purchase, while supplies last.
- Friday, Feb. 16, 2018: Experience a karaoke style princess sing-a-long, every hour on the hour.
- Saturday, Feb. 17, 2018: Disney PhotoPass photographers will be roaming the store from noon to 4:00 p.m., capturing memories for guests willing to strike a pose.
- Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018: Be surprised!
*See location for more details. Offers may not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Limit one complimentary item per guest. All offers are subject to change without notice.
If you can’t join us this week, there’s still plenty of time to visit and discover toys, dolls, apparel and accessories for princess’ of all ages. (I’ve already spotted a few things that I just may have to add to my own spring wardrobe!)
And thanks to my good friend and fellow blog author, Steven Miller, you can get a glimpse inside the store now – just check out the gallery below:
There’s so much to love about The Disney Corner. And speaking on “love,” Happy Valentine’s Day – if you still need a last-minute gift, keep in mind that Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories is now THE jewelry destination for Disney-inspired pieces. (I walked in last week to see the latest inventory and walked out with a gorgeous, goes-with-everything necklace featuring the classic Disneyland “D” – I’m in love with it!)
Want more Disney Springs info? Follow @DisneySprings on Twitter and Instagram where we’ll continue to share the latest Disney Springs news and happenings.
I read in one of the stories about it that it was located opposite the Polite Pig.
Where in Disney Springs is The Disney Corner located?