Were you screaming and jumping up and down when Disney•Pixar’s “Coco” won the Oscar for Animated Feature Film and Music (Original Song) during the recent Academy Awards ceremony? I was!
It made me want to get my hands on everything related to Miguel, Hector, Dante and even Pepita!
Here are some items that are helping my never-ending “Coco” obsession… bonus points: you can find them at Walt Disney World Resort and at Disneyland Resort!
- ALEX AND ANI has a series of “Coco”-themed bracelets in gold and silver finishes.
- For this year’s holidays, an ornament featuring Miguel with his guitar … adorable!
- New artwork by Francisco Herrera titled “Deep Eyes” and Gabby Zapata titled “Miguel Rivera.” These can be found at the WonderGround Gallery locations at Disney Springs in Florida and Downtown Disney District in California.
Some of the best places to locate these “Coco”-tastic products include:
Walt Disney World Resort
- Epcot – Mexico Pavilion in World Showcase
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Panchito’s Gifts & Sundries
- Magic Kingdom Park – Plaza del Sol Caribe Bazaar
- Disney Springs Town Center – Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories for ALEX AND ANI
- Disney Springs Marketplace – WonderGround Gallery inside Marketplace Co-Op
You can also bring home the Academy Award-winning “Coco” on digital, Blu-ray and new on 4K Ultra HD!
But that’s not all. You can find many items featuring characters from the award-winning animated feature, including apparel for kids, plush, toys and home décor.
These and other products can also be found on ShopDisney.com
Hi. I love the Coco and Hector is my favorite character of all time. But I am curious about how can I meet and greet him at Walt Disney World. I did try to find out but no luck. So where can I meet Hector in person?
Hi could you please tell me if I can still find merchandise from coco at Wdw specifically the pepita plush?
Just saw the movie with my kids and it was fantastic.