Were you screaming and jumping up and down when Disney•Pixar’s “Coco” won the Oscar for Animated Feature Film and Music (Original Song) during the recent Academy Awards ceremony? I was!
It made me want to get my hands on everything related to Miguel, Hector, Dante and even Pepita!
- ALEX AND ANI has a series of “Coco”-themed bracelets in gold and silver finishes.
- For this year’s holidays, an ornament featuring Miguel with his guitar … adorable!
- New artwork by Francisco Herrera titled “Deep Eyes” and Gabby Zapata titled “Miguel Rivera.” These can be found at the WonderGround Gallery locations at Disney Springs in Florida and Downtown Disney District in California.
Some of the best places to locate these “Coco”-tastic products include:
Walt Disney World Resort
- Epcot – Mexico Pavilion in World Showcase
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Panchito’s Gifts & Sundries
- Magic Kingdom Park – Plaza del Sol Caribe Bazaar
- Disney Springs Town Center – Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories for ALEX AND ANI
- Disney Springs Marketplace – WonderGround Gallery inside Marketplace Co-Op
You can also bring home the Academy Award-winning “Coco” on digital, Blu-ray and new on 4K Ultra HD!
But that’s not all. You can find many items featuring characters from the award-winning animated feature, including apparel for kids, plush, toys and home décor.
These and other products can also be found on ShopDisney.com