Today is the first official day of spring, a season that’s often symbolized with baby bunnies, chicks and ducks.
And speaking of ducks, we have a brand-new “Learn to Draw: Daisy Duck” tutorial to share with you in honor of the spring season. Sophisticated and sweet, Daisy Duck first appeared as Donald’s girlfriend in the 1940 short film “Mr. Duck Steps Out.” Today, you can catch Daisy Duck on Disney Junior’s popular “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse,” where she often appears as besties with Minnie Mouse.
Check out the video below for step-by-step instructions on how to bring this character to life on the page from Show Artist Stephen Ketchum from Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
For previous animation tutorials on some of your favorite Disney characters, check out the list below:
- Learn to Draw Aladdin’s Pal, Genie
- Learn to Draw Tinker Bell at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Learn to Draw Buzz Lightyear from ‘Toy Story’
- Learn to Draw Special Edition: ‘Frozen’ Voice Actor Josh Gad Tests His Skills at Drawing Olaf
- Learn to Draw Hiro from ‘Big Hero 6′
- Learn to Draw Mickey’s Pal Pluto
- Learn to Draw Baymax From ‘Big Hero 6’
- Learn to Draw Rapunzel’s Buddy, Pascal
- Learn to Draw Stitch
- Learn to Draw Winnie the Pooh
- Learn to Draw Jack Skellington
- Learn to Draw Oswald the Lucky Rabbit at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Learn How to Draw ‘Frozen’s’ Anna
- Do You Want to Draw a Snowman?