If you watched the Oscars awards ceremony last night on ABC, you may have seen our new, three-part commercial series that allowed viewers to #FollowTheBall and trace the Pixar Ball’s journey across the United States to Toy Story Land here at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Check out the first of these spots above.
As a reminder, Toy Story Land will open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on June 30, 2018. To join in on the conversation on Twitter, let us know what you’re excited to do or see in this new land with the hashtag #ToyStoryLand.
For more about Toy Story Land, visit the posts below:
- Toy Story Land to Open at Walt Disney World Resort June 30
- 5 Things We Know About Toy Story Land So Far
- Jessie & Rex Arrive in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- All in the Details: First Look at Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land
- Toy Story Land Model & More Now on Display at Walt Disney Presents
- All in the Details: Slinky Dog Dash Track Completed in Toy Story Land