41. Race among the stars on the can’t-miss Space Mountain.
42. Visit the WonderGround Gallery for new artistic twists on some of your favorite characters.
43. Go for the high score at Toy Story Mania! (Friendly competition encouraged.)
44. Throw on your bowling shoes and experience the brand new Splitsville Luxury Lanes.
45. Have you seen the residence of our tiniest citizen? Find the home of the Little Man of Disneyland over near the entrance to Indiana Jones Adventure. (Happy belated St. Patrick’s Day BTW.)
46. Catch “A Wrinkle in Time” at AMC 12 Theatres.
47. Explore all the nooks and crannies of Mickey’s Towntoon. You’ll never know what surprises are waiting.
48. See the multi-brick Disney-inspired figurines outside The Lego Store. (No need to count all the pieces.)
49. Meet the world-famous Lightning McQueen over in Cars Land.
50. Enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner at one of the many Downtown Disney District restaurants.
51. Or find your next fashion statement at one of the many clothiers.
52. Dance along with your little ones at Disney Junior Dance Party!
53. Savor a sweet treat. (Frozen, baked, dipped, we’ve got it all.)
54. Mine! Mine! Mine! Join in with the seagulls at Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage.
55. Add to your pin collection at Disney’s Pin Traders.
56. Mosey on up to The Golden Horseshoe. (Traveling salesmen welcome!)
57. Catch a game or play one at ESPN Zone.
58. Hit the trails for exciting adventures at the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail.
60. Finish your night with a Dole Whip from Tiki Juice Bar in Adventureland. (YUMMMM!)
Check back soon for 20 more as we count the ways to #GetMoreHappy at the Disneyland Resort.