61. You can fly when you step aboard a magical pirate ship at Peter Pan’s Flight. (Please prepare your happy thoughts accordingly.)
63. Relax in one of the teacups in the hotel lobby.
64. Meet an original classic, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, on Buena Vista Street.
65. Get more happy with some extra dopamine (or as we like to call it, “Dopey-mine”) when you pay a visit to Snow White Grotto.
66. Enjoy a zany breakfast or dinner at Goofy’s Kitchen at the Disneyland Hotel.
67. Anyone can get a park map, but the map in Fantasy Tower at the Disneyland Hotel has a little bit of extra magic.
68. Actually, there’s another magical map. Watch as Mickey gets swept away to fantastical worlds at Mickey and the Magical Map.
69. Anyone know what time it is? Check the clock in Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa lobby for Mouse Standard Time.
70. Do not touch the apple as you enter Snow White’s Scary Adventures. (Just kidding, go ahead and touch it.)
71. Make them tractors twist and twirl at Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree.
72. At the Hearthstone Lounge in the Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, enjoy a drink or snack as you cozy up to the fire.
73. Immerse yourself in the tales of the Old West at Storytellers Cafe.
74. Harmonize with the Dapper Dans on Main Street, U.S.A.
75. Harmonize with some grim grinning ghosts over at Haunted Mansion.
76. Jump into your own giant clam shell and dive under the sea with Ariel and her friends at The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure.
77. Take a break and take in the Great Hall Lobby of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
78. Try the late-night menu at the Galactic Grill. (The selections are out of this world. See what we did there?)
79. Relive one of the greatest fairy tales ever told at the Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough.
80. Get a picture with Walt Disney at the “Storytellers” statue on Buena Vista Street.
Check back soon for the last 20 ways to #GetMoreHappy at the Disneyland Resort.