81. Wear your Super Hero gear and get a picture with Spider-Man or Captain America.
82. Discover magnificent new sights as you glide along the Rivers of America aboard the iconic Mark Twain Riverboat.
83. Dance with Groot at the Guardians of the Galaxy: Awesome Dance Off! (Just don’t ask him what the lyrics are.)
85. An old abominable pal is waiting to say hello inside The Collector’s Fortress. (He may give you a cold shoulder though.)
86. Need a new paint job…or just a new T-shirt? Visit Ramone’s House of Body Art for some new racing stripes.
87. Visit The Collector’s Warehouse for all your cosmic keepsakes.
88. Climb to the tallest heights as you explore Tarzan’s Treehouse. (Unlike Tarzan, shirt and shoes must be worn.)
89. Wakanda forever! Meet the Black Panther himself along with his fearless protectors, the Dora Milaje.
90. Make a landing over at Smokejumpers Grill for a hearty meal. (Plus, take a look at all the artifacts scattered about and you might discover a few surprises.)
91. Go for the full mix and experience every song on Guardians of the Galaxy—Mission: BREAKOUT!
92. This rideshare is one you won’t soon forget as you make your way through Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin.
93. Read all about it and be all about the Red Car Trolley News Boys.
94. Listen closely when in Tivan’s gardens. You may hear some familiar sounds.
95. Vyloos are curious creatures. Wave hello to them as you await your tour of the Tivan collection.
96. Get a taste of California at The Bakery Tour at Pacific Wharf.
97. Read the front page of the Daily Bugle at Heroic Encounter: Spider-Man. (A famous Avenger made the front page.)
98. Which hat fits you best? Go mad with all the choices at The Mad Hatter shop in Fantasyland.
99. Get swept up in the music at Silly Symphony Swings. (The tunes will make you feel like you can soar.)
100. It may be just a figment of our imagination, but we think we spotted a small dragon in the entry to The Collector’s Fortress.
There you have it! How do you #GetMoreHappy at the Disneyland Resort?