This week, two new characters were unveiled in the Toy Story Mania! queue at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Lenny, Andy’s walking binoculars, and Chuckles the clown, who was introduced to us in “Toy Story 3,” became the latest Toy Story characters to be represented in Toy Story Mania! by way of the boxes they originally came in. These new details were unwrapped as the attraction transforms for the opening of Toy Story Land on June 30.
Toy Story Land guests will walk through an all-new entrance featuring a carnival game box to experience Toy Story Mania!, which has been a guest-favorite attraction at the park since it opened in 2008. Now expanded with a third track, the popular attraction will allow even more guests to take aim at 3D objects – using everything from baseballs to cream pies – in a variety of whimsical, fast-paced games.
When Toy Story Land opens, guests will “shrink” to the size of a toy and join in on the fun Woody, Jessie, Buzz, and the rest of the gang are having in Andy’s backyard. Guests will be able to take a ride on Slinky Dog Dash, a roller coaster Andy has assembled from his Mega Coaster Play Kit, or take a spin on Alien Swirling Saucers, a galactic play set that Andy won at Pizza Planet.
For information on Slinky Dog Dash, Alien Swirling Saucers and other must-dos coming to Toy Story Land, check out the list of related blog posts below.
- What’s in Woody’s Lunch Box?
- Pixar Characters will Greet Guests in Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World Resort
- Every Image So Far of Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World Resort
- Toy Story Land to Open at Walt Disney World Resort June 30
- All in the Details: Wheezy Arrives at Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Reimagining the Future of Disney’s Hollywood Studios: First look at Toy Story Land’s Alien Swirling Saucers