Toy Story Land is nearing completion at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World Resort – and earlier today, our Imagineers celebrated a new milestone as they welcomed the “rootinest, tootinest cowboy around” – Woody, that is – to his permanent place in the land.
Standing nearly 20 feet tall, Woody will appear as a part of the new Toy Story Land marquee, which sits just in front of one of the land’s most anticipated attractions, the Slinky Dog Dash coaster. He’s tipping his hat (which measures 7’ feet, brim to brim!), next to the marquee, which is made out of blocks and a 4-foot-tall yo-yo – just a few of the many toys that make up Toy Story Land.
When Toy Story Land debuts on June 30, guests will “shrink” to the size of a toy and join in on the fun Woody, Jessie, Buzz, and Andy’s other beloved toys are having in Andy’s backyard. Here, guests can ride Slinky Dog Dash, a roller coaster Andy has assembled from his Mega Coaster Play Kit, take a spin on Alien Swirling Saucers, walk through a new carnival game box to experience Toy Story Mania!, grab a tasty snack at Woody’s Lunchbox – and meet some of the characters from “Toy Story” films!
Want more Toy Story excitement? Check the Disney Parks Blog this Thursday for coverage of the opening of Toy Story Land at Shanghai Disneyland. In the meantime, check out the list below for updates on new Pixar experiences at Disney Parks around the world.
- Toy Story Lands At Disney’s Hollywood Studios & Shanghai Disneyland Are Set to Amaze Guests in 2018
- FastPass+ for Toy Story Land Opens to Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Guests, Special Extra Magic Hours To Be Offered
- What’s in Woody’s Lunch Box?
- Disney·Pixar Toy Story Land Opens at Shanghai Disneyland One Month From Today
- Pixar Characters will Greet Guests in Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World Resort
- Shanghai Disney Resort Guests Get an Early Taste of Toy Box Café at Disney•Pixar Toy Story Land
- Every Image So Far of Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney·Pixar Toy Story Land at Shanghai Disneyland is Now Home to Woody and Jessie
- Toy Story Land to Open at Walt Disney World Resort June 30
- All in the Details: Wheezy Arrives at Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Reimagining the Future of Disney’s Hollywood Studios: First look at Toy Story Land’s Alien Swirling Saucers