This week, we celebrated the arrival of Pixar Fest at the Disneyland Resort with several great stories, including an exclusive Foodie Guide for Disney Parks Blog readers and some fun facts you may not have known about “Pixar Play Parade” and “Paint the Night” parade.
“Pixar Play Parade” features fun, new story elements, adding even more playfulness to this daytime parade at Disneyland park. And “Paint the Night” makes its way through Disney California Adventure park with more than 1 million brilliant lights, high-energy music and cutting edge special effects featuring many beloved Disney and Pixar pals.
Check out our original Pixar Fest story for more details.
And we continued our updates on Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios with an early look at Woody’s Lunch Box.
Opening June 30, Woody’s Lunch Box will dish up all sorts of sandwiches and sides that blend classic flavor combinations with a modern twist, plus nostalgic soda floats and specialty beverages. Visit our What’s in Woody’s Lunch Box story for more images and information.
Here’s a look at some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Pixar Fest Begins Today at the Disneyland Resort
- Think Pink! Millennial Pink Treats Have Arrived at Walt Disney World Resort
- Gear up for ‘Incredibles 2’ Sneak Peek Coming to Disney Parks
- Foodie Guide to Pixar Fest at the Disneyland Resort
- New details On ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Actor Joonas Suotamo’s Appearance at Star Wars: Galactic Nights on May 27
- QUIZ: How Well Do You Know Tomorrowland Speedway?
- New ‘Purple Wall’ Unveiled in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom Park