Both games are inspired by attractions in the land – the guest-favorite Toy Story Mania!, as well as the new Alien Swirling Saucers.
- The Claw Challenge – In :60 seconds, use The Claw to pick as many “chosen ones” as possible. Tip: the smaller the Aliens, the higher the points!
- Trivia Mania – Test your knowledge on “Toy Story.” How many questions can you answer?
Another game, Slinky Dog Dash, debuted earlier this spring. In it, you’ve got :10 seconds to stretch Slinky Dog around the course to collect points … but don’t let his tail catch up before time runs out!
All three games are complimentary and can be accessed on desktop or mobile devices.
As a reminder, Toy Story Land will officially open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on June 30, 2018.
For more on what to expect when this thrilling new land opens, check out the list of related blog posts below!
- FastPass+ for Toy Story Land Opens to Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Guests, Special Extra Magic Hours To Be Offered
- What’s in Woody’s Lunch Box?
- Pixar Characters will Greet Guests in Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World Resort
- Every Image So Far of Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World Resort
- Toy Story Land to Open at Walt Disney World Resort June 30
- All in the Details: Wheezy Arrives at Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Reimagining the Future of Disney’s Hollywood Studios: First look at Toy Story Land’s Alien Swirling Saucers