Tomorrowland at Disneyland park is filled with galactic experiences to celebrate the excitement around Star Wars, including the all-new “March of First Order” and your first opportunity to meet Rey at Star Wars Launch Bay.
Here are five ways to celebrate all things Star Wars at Disneyland park:
- “March of First Order” – Look out as Captain Phasma guides a squad of First Order stormtroopers through Tomorrowland in a dramatic show of force.
- Encounter Rey – You now have the opportunity to meet the Resistance’s newest hero, Rey, at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Hyperspace Mountain – Opening today, launch into a galaxy far, far away aboard Hyperspace Mountain. You’ll find yourself immersed in an action-packed battle between Rebel X-wings and Imperial TIE fighters. It’s a fan favorite!
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple – Under Jedi tutelage, young guests learn how to wield mighty lightsabers and face their fears against some of the darkest forces in the galaxy.
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue – Blast off on a thrilling tour of the Star Wars galaxy aboard a Starspeeder 1000, which takes passengers to two exciting destinations: Crait, the site of an epic battle in Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and Batuu, the remote outpost guests will discover when Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens at Disney Parks in 2019.
Enjoy, and May the 4th be with you, always.