This week, we shared an update on the one-of-a-kind, space-themed restaurant planned for Epcot!
The restaurant will be built in a newly developed area located between the park’s Mission: SPACE and Test Track attractions. And once completed, it’ll offer amazing meals and a spectacular view – from high above Earth.
Check out our original Space-Themed Restaurant Lands in Future World story for more details and a look at what’s coming to Epcot later this summer.
And Disney Parks Blog readers were among the first to learn that reservations are now open for new character dining experiences at the Hotels of Disneyland Resort.
You can now book reservations for Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Character Breakfast at Storytellers Cafe and Donald Duck’s Seaside Breakfast at Disney’s PCH Grill. Both dining experiences start on July 10.
- Click to book Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Character Breakfast
- Click to book Donald Duck’s Seaside Breakfast
Visit our Character Dining Experiences story for information on both dining experiences.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Celebrate Mother’s Day at Disney Parks – This Mother’s Day, give your mom a little Disney magic with a special sweet or even a delicious brunch! I’ve got some sweet treats to share with you from Walt Disney World Resort, as well as special Mother’s Day brunches at both Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.
- Couple Celebrates ‘Happily Ever After’ With Their Own Royal Disney Wedding – Fairy Tales do come true! Earlier this week, Alexis Preston and Jay Patel said “I do” in front of the iconic Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom Park, live on “Good Morning America.”
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Cast Visit Shanghai Disney Resort – Ahead of the film’s highly anticipated debut in China this Friday, stars from Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity War” and Marvel fans from around the world visited Shanghai Disney Resort for an exclusive preview at Walt Disney Grand Theatre in Disneytown.
- Celebrate in DisneyStyle at Disney Springs West Side for Grand Opening Event on May 12 – Modern Disney fashionistas will discover fresh and stylish apparel and accessories when DisneyStyle, the newest merchandise location to open at Disney Springs West Side, celebrates its grand opening on May 12.
- Musical Fun of Pixar Fest at the Disneyland Resort – The memorable music of Pixar is filling the air at the Disneyland Resort during the first-ever Pixar Fest, going on now through September 3.