Mother’s Day is almost here and we can’t think of a Disney character who has a more loving mother than Chip from “Beauty & The Beast.”
In the film, Chip’s mother, Mrs. Potts, guides her young teacup son along as they watch Belle and Beast fall in love – and also help save the castle together when Gaston and the mob storm it in pursuit of Beast.
Check out the video above for step-by-step instructions on how to bring Chip to life on the page from Show Artist Stephen Ketchum from Disney’s Art of Animation Resort.
For previous animation tutorials on some of your favorite Disney characters, check out the list below:
- Learn to Draw: Celebrate Spring With Daisy Duck
- Learn to Draw Aladdin’s Pal, Genie
- Learn to Draw Tinker Bell at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Learn to Draw Buzz Lightyear from ‘Toy Story’
- Learn to Draw Special Edition: ‘Frozen’ Voice Actor Josh Gad Tests His Skills at Drawing Olaf
- Learn to Draw Hiro from ‘Big Hero 6′
- Learn to Draw Mickey’s Pal Pluto
- Learn to Draw Baymax From ‘Big Hero 6’
- Learn to Draw Rapunzel’s Buddy, Pascal
- Learn to Draw Stitch
- Learn to Draw Winnie the Pooh
- Learn to Draw Jack Skellington
- Learn to Draw Oswald the Lucky Rabbit at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Learn How to Draw ‘Frozen’s’ Anna
- Do You Want to Draw a Snowman?