Minutes ago, our friends on “Good Morning America” shared a first-look at some of the fun merchandise that will be available exclusively at Toy Story Land when the area debuts at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on June 30.
First up, guests can make a fashion statement with these playful headbands inspired by characters featured in Toy Story Land, with styles inspired by aliens and Slinky Dog.
Guests can find this Light-Up Slinky Dog, which doubles as a toy and fashion accessory, with playful light-up rings.
Also available will be “I Played There” commemorative T-shirts for kids that will let the world know they were among the first guests to experience Toy Story Land.
Of course, shopping for these adorable items is just one way guests can enjoy themselves when Toy Story Land opens on June 30. Guests will also be able to ride Slinky Dog Dash, a roller coaster Andy has assembled from his Mega Coaster Play Kit, take a spin on Alien Swirling Saucers, a galactic play set that Andy won at Pizza Planet, or walk through a new carnival game box to experience Toy Story Mania!, which has been a guest-favorite attraction at the park since it opened in 2008. Now expanded with a third track, the popular attraction will allow even more guests to take aim at 3D objects – using everything from baseballs to cream pies – in a variety of whimsical, fast-paced games. Families can also head to Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land for tasty meals and old-fashioned soda floats.
Which item above is your favorite? Tell us in the “Comments” section below. And be sure to stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog over the next few weeks for more coverage on this exciting expansion.
Check out the list of related blog posts below for more on Toy Story Land, opening on June 30!
- FastPass+ for Toy Story Land Opens to Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Guests, Special Extra Magic Hours To Be Offered
- What’s in Woody’s Lunch Box?
- All in the Details: Woody Arrives in Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World Resort
- Pixar Characters will Greet Guests in Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World Resort
- Every Image So Far of Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World Resort
- Toy Story Land to Open at Walt Disney World Resort June 30
- All in the Details: Wheezy Arrives at Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Reimagining the Future of Disney’s Hollywood Studios: First look at Toy Story Land’s Alien Swirling Saucers
- Toy Story Lands At Disney’s Hollywood Studios & Shanghai Disneyland Are Set to Amaze Guests in 2018