UPDATE: The entry period for this event has closed. Please keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities
As regular readers know, we’re celebrating the Solo: A Star Wars Story movie at this year’s Star Wars: Galactic Nights event on May 27, 2018 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Today, the Disney Parks Blog team is offering you an opportunity to begin celebrating early during a special 6 p.m. opening night showing of the film at AMC Disney Springs 24 on May, 24, 2018.
Our Solo: A Star Wars Story meet-up begins at 6 p.m. ET (doors open at 5 p.m.) at AMC Disney Springs 24 at Walt Disney World Resort on Thursday, May 24. During the event, you’ll see a special 6 p.m. showing of Solo: A Star Wars Story at the AMC Disney Springs 24.
Solo: A Star Wars Story, is an all-new adventure with the most beloved scoundrel in the galaxy. Through a series of daring escapades deep within a dark and dangerous criminal underworld, Han Solo befriends his mighty future copilot Chewbacca and meets the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian, in a journey that will set the course of one of the Star Wars saga’s most unlikely heroes.
You can RSVP for the event right now by clicking here. Only one guest per confirmed registrant is permitted. A limited number of attendees may attend the meet-up, so be one of the first to sign up. First come, first served.
Also, here are a few things you should know:
- All attendees who sign up for the meet-up must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Please arrive early. Seating is first come first seated. No one will be admitted late.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story is rated PG-13.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the meet-up.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check-in in advance of the movie time. The confirmation email will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person and guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The meet-up is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- This post will be updated after capacity has been reached.