This year marks the first time that I’ll celebrate Mother’s Day as a mom. (My son is almost one, so last year I missed the cut-off by just a couple of weeks!) While I’ve always loved the holiday as an opportunity to remind my own mom how much I appreciate her, this year the date feels even more special.
Whether you want to treat your mom to a memorable experience that you can enjoy together (that’s what tops my list!) or a keepsake item that will show her how much you care all year long, there’s a good chance you’ll find what you’re looking for at Disney Springs.
Below are a few of-the-moment offerings she’s sure to treasure:
Brunch with Her Brood: I recently shared a few of my favorite brunch offerings at Disney Springs. Take it from a mom who’d rather not spend her Mother’s Day in the kitchen, a meal where she’s the pampered patron is always a good idea! While there are many awesome options, I’ve got my eye on the newest brunch option from Maria & Enzo’s where endless mimosas and bellinis are just $15 extra. Call 407-WDW-DINE to book at any of the Disney Springs table service venues.
Something that Sparkles and Shines:
- Pretty Pieces from PANDORA Jewelry: Over the weekend, I was doing some shopping in Town Center and I stopped into PANDORA Jewelry where they’re currently offering some incredible Mother’s Day promotions. From stand-alone charms to pre-packaged gift sets, there seemed to be something to suit every mom at a variety of price points. The store was packed, but the associates were ready to assist with an efficient check-in process that ensured every guest was taken care of.
- A Little Love from Alex and Ani: Another guest favorite, this store was abuzz with activity … with so many jewelry options to choose from, allow yourself plenty of time to explore your options. Necklaces, rings, and of course, bangle bracelets are available in an array of styles.
- A Tiny Treasure from Rebecca Hook Jewelry: Representatives from this popular brand will be at Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories on May 11 and 12, 2018 to showcase core jewelry and additional items available for a limited-time, while supplies last. Rebecca Hook herself will appear on May 11, giving you a chance to meet the designer; if you’re stuck, perhaps she can help you decide which piece is best for your mom?
- Hands-on Macramé with Mom:Sugarboo & Co. Here, you’ll enjoy the art of macramé, complete with extra time for shopping and coffee. (Because let’s face it, when you’re a mom, there’s never enough coffee!) The class is $60 for two guests; $35 for each additional person.
- Something Sweet: With a floral motif in punchy pastels, the perfectly packaged chocolates from Ghirardelli Chocolate Shop are almost too pretty to unwrap. (Notice I said “almost.”) In addition, I just got word that fellow Disney Parks Blog author Alex Dunlap will be sharing the details on some special Mother’s Day-inspired offerings coming from The Ganachery and Amorette’s Patisserie soon – keep an eye out for more when his Mother’s Day roundup debuts later this week, compete with photos of the limited-time offerings.
With less than a week before Mother’s Day, you’ve still got time (though not much!) to pick up the perfect something. Of course, if you really have no idea what she’ll love most, a Disney gift card lets your mom treat herself to whatever she desires. (Yes, Disney Gift Cards are accepted at all Disney Springs retailers and restaurants!)
For all the moms out there, what’s on your wish list this year? Share in the comments below – I’d love to know!