In honor of National Best Friends Day, we wanted to share the best experiences Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders can enjoy with their best friends. With Pixar Fest going on now, and Pixar Pier set to open in just two weeks, it’s truly the best time to grab your BFF and enjoy all-things Pixar at the Disneyland Resort!
Jump start your planning now because starting June 11 through September 3, Annual Passholders can bring a friend to the Disneyland Resort and save up to 40 percent off an adult 1-Day Park Hopper ticket.* Plus, So Cal Select, So Cal and Deluxe Passholders, we’re unblocking select dates in June**, giving you more time to celebrate friendship and beyond with your bestie! Starting June 11, tickets may be purchased at the Disneyland Resort main gate or Disney Desk locations at participating Good Neighbor Hotels. Tickets are valid only on day of purchase and only on days that the Passholder’s Passport is valid for admission.
Here are the top 5 things to do with your best friend!
1. Catch all the entertainment of Pixar Fest. The beloved stories of favorite Pixar friends can be found throughout Disneyland Resort! You and your pal can enjoy the super cute “Pixar Play Parade” at Disneyland park and the dazzling “Paint the Night” parade at Disney California Adventure park. Don’t forget to look up in the evening skies for the all-new “Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular,” also at Disneyland park.
2. Taste Pixar-inspired eats and treats. Now is the time to treat your best friend! During Pixar Fest, the limited-time food and beverage offerings are perfect for sharing. Why not split a Fried Bologna Sandwich from Carnation Cafe, followed by Grape Soda Cake Pops from Trolley Treats?
3. Buddy up! Some favorite Pixar buddies are in Disney California Adventure park, ready to meet you and your best pal. Say cheese and get autographs from Buzz and Woody or Mike and Sully!
4. Enjoy the sounds of Pixar. Take a break and soak in the memorable music of Pixar, performed by favorite musical acts—including the The Pixarmonic Orchestra at Disney California Adventure park.
5. Discover your favorite Pixar stories at Pixar Pier. Opening June 23, Pixar Pier will be a newly reimagined land at Disney California Adventure park featuring whimsical neighborhoods representing beloved Pixar stories with newly themed experiences and attractions, including the highly-anticipated Incredicoaster!
*Savings based on the non-discounted price of the applicable adult ticket. Tickets valid for ages 3 and above. Valid only for Annual Passholders with Passports that are valid for admission on day of visit; Passholder must present valid Annual Passport for purchase and admission (government-issued photo ID may be required). Tickets valid for use only on day of purchase, and Passholder must accompany guests into the parks. Offer not valid before June 11, 2018 and ends on September 3, 2018. May purchase up to two (2) tickets per Passholder per day with valid Annual Passport at any Disneyland® Resort Ticket Booth or at Disney Desk locations in participating Good Neighbor Hotels. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
Special Passholder Ticket Prices:
- Value Park Hopper Price: $89
- Regular Park Hopper Price: $99
- Peak Park Hopper Price: $109
**Affected Blockout Dates:
- SoCal Select: June 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19 and 20, 2018
- SoCal: June 15, 16, 20, 21 and 22, 2018
- Deluxe June 16, 2018
WOW Disney offering a discount is amazing……..they should do it more often.
@monica – I can only guess she is mad because it was a day that other pass holders or regular ticket holders could hopefully go and not have it insanely crowded. But now that the lower/cheapest AP holders can go on those days, it will most likely be crowded and busy.
I’m excited Disney is fair and has added dates to ALL paying customers/AP holders! I wonder why @Liz would say this is a bad thing? Anyone care to clarify?
@kristina – I think you can upgrade any ticket into a 5 day pass. My past experience with this is that they apply the price of the ticket that you paid towards that 5 day pass. So if you paid $89 that is what you will have to put towards a 5 day pass. They won’t give you any extra value, like if the ticket that day is supposed to cost $109, for example, but if you paid $89 you just get that value.
@Thomas – I see now I was looking at the NON park hopper price and comparing; so it is a better deal even than the single park, single day ticket. Thanks for clarifying!
Is it possible to upgrade this discounted one day pass to a 5 day pass, and if so what will it cost? Will we still be saving money?
@Heather the math is correct. The deal is not too good to be true for AP holders!
Normal 1 day park hopper vs AP discount tix
Peak $185 vs $109 41% savings
Regular $167 vs $99 40% savings
Value $147 vs $89 40% savings
Thanks to Disney for this great deal.
Good Neighbor hotels are located?
This is great except for the fact that you can’t buy the tickets online. Those lines at the gate don’t move. I can’t imagine wanting to waste 45+ minutes in that line. Which Good Neighbor hotels sell these discounted tickets?
So are we limited to 2 tickets per day every day or only 2 tickets per passholder during the promotion?
Question: how is this a 40% savings, on any of the tickets? I think someone did the math wrong.
I, for one, am THRILLED that certain days have now become unblocked on my lower-tier Annual Pass! My last unblocked day was yesterday, June 7th, but there was no was I was going to be able to get to Disneyland Resort this month with the existing blockout calendar. Now that some extra dates have opened up, I still have a chance to get to DLR before the month is over. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Disneyland Resort, for this wonderful and unexpected gift!!!
I am happy to hear about the discount for tickets for friends. Have to say, not happy to hear that lower APs are unblocked for certain days in June.