Disney After Hours, the special ticketed event that allows you to enjoy Magic Kingdom Park after the gates close to day guests, officially returns to the park tonight.
Disney After Hours is a ticketed event that is limited to a small number of guests, which means little to no wait at more than 25 attractions and experiences at the park, including favorites like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Under the Sea ~ Journey of The Little Mermaid, Space Mountain and many more. A Disney After Hours ticket gives you park entry as early as 7 p.m., which gives you time to enjoy the fireworks before heading off to the attractions.
Dates for all upcoming Disney After Hours events are:
- Thursday, June 28, from 10 p.m.- 1 a.m.
- Saturday, June 30, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 7, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Monday, July 9, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 14, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 21, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, July 28, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 4, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Saturday, August 11, from 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Thursday, August 30, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Thursday, September 20, from 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.
For more information and to book Disney After Hours, please visit our special page or call 407-827-7185. Advanced purchase price is $119 plus tax. The day-of price is $124 plus tax.
My wife and I did an after hours event in to start of a to in January. There wasn’t a special parade or fireworks show like I’ve seen for some events. But we were able to get in and see happily ever after and then hit up several rides with little to no wait. Less than 20 minutes for seven dwarves mine train. Plus included drinks and snacks at certain stands. Was still a good experience. Would do it again with just my wife and I or maybe when our kids are older.
Oh my goodness is Wishes and the electrical light parade back? That would be awesome.
Amazing. Also the video references the electrical parade and wishes, I think it needs an update! I’d love to have this experience though!!! Looks so magical.