The Play Disney Parks app, which is now available for pre-order on the App Store and Google Play, will allow guests to play with family and friends while waiting in line for some favorite attractions. There’s something for everyone to enjoy, from activities that interact with select attraction queues to games that bring favorite Disney stories to life in immersive new ways.
Check out our Play Disney Parks App story for more details. And for the latest updates, follow the dedicated Play Disney Parks pages – Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort – as well as the #PlayDisneyParks hashtag on social media.
Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first. Some features require separate theme park admission. Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Play is a trademark of Google LLC.
This super float – inspired by Disney•Pixar’s “The Incredibles” and “Incredibles 2”- joins “Paint the Night” during Pixar Fest, the limited-time celebration happening now through September 3. Pixar Pier will also welcome guests at Disney California Adventure park on June 23.
Visit Michael’s original ”Incredibles” Float story to learn more about how the fun and excitement of “The Incredibles” will be brought to life at the park.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- 2019 Disneyland Resort Grad Nite Dates Announced – Since 1961, high school seniors have been able to celebrate their accomplishments with fellow grads from around the country and create one final night of high school memories at the Disneyland Resort Grad Nite. We’re excited to announce that in 2019, Grad Nite will return to Disney California Adventure park on select dates in May and June!
- Grevy’s Zebras Foals Debut at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Welcome Youka and Zalika, two Grevy’s zebra foals born within the last month at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, who are now visible on Gorilla Falls Exploration Trail.
- Learn to Draw: Jack Jack from ‘Incredibles 2’ – With the opening of Disney•Pixar’s “Incredibles 2”, we’re celebrating the film release with this new “learn to draw” tutorial that gives you step-by-step instructions on how to draw Jack Jack.
- Book Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Signature Dining Events Starting June 14 – Attention vacation planners! Reservations for nine tremendously popular Epcot Signature Dining Events – a part of this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – opened Thursday, June 14. Each festival event offers an exclusive, immersive and tasty dining experience at a World Showcase restaurant.
- Disney Doodle: Lilo & Nani Visit Disney’s Blizzard Beach – In our Disney Doodle series, different Disney artists take turns imagining what different Disney characters would do or see first if they had the chance to visit a Disney Park.
- Feel the Force with Photos Captured by Disney PhotoPass Service During Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple – For more than 1,000 generations, the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice. Now that they’ve been driven to the distant corners of the galaxy, today’s Force-sensitive recruits must secretly travel to ancient temples to discover if they have what it takes to be a Jedi by participating in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple.
- New Merchandise Extends the Story of Toy Story Land This Summer at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – In early May, we shared a look at merchandise coming to Toy Story Land. Today, we’re opening the toy box again to reveal additional collectibles and unique gifts inspired by the newest land opening at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on June 30. Like roles in a play, product designers cast merchandise to extend the story of Toy Story Land, explained Brad Schoeneberg, director, Merchandise Strategy and New Park Experiences Development.