UPDATE: The entry period for this event has closed. Please keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities.
As part of the Incredible Summer celebration at Walt Disney World Resort, “Toy Story” pals are throwing glow parties at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park on select nights from June 21-August 11. And to kick off Disney H2O Glow Nights, we’re offering 100 winners of the Disney Parks Blog H2O Glow Nights Party Sweepstakes a special chance to join us on opening night, June 21, 2018.
The event begins at 8:00 p.m. ET on June 21 and runs until 11 p.m. at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park at the Walt Disney World Resort. We are asking winners of the Disney Parks Blog H2O Glow Nights Party Sweepstakes to begin arriving at 7:00 p.m. ET. Winners will receive admission to Disney H2O Glow Nights to experience the party and attractions at Typhoon Lagoon.
You can enter for a chance to win by clicking here and following the entry instructions to complete an official entry form. Your entry must state your valid email address and full name.
Also, here are a few things you should know:
- All entrants must be 18 years or older and legal residents of, and physically located within, the state of Florida. However, guests of the winners do not need to be 18 or older (as long as the guest is the child or ward of the winner).
- Limit one guest per winner.
- We will send a notice, via email to the winning entrants.
- It will be necessary for the winner and guest to check in at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon for access to the event. The notice will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable.
Hope to see you out there.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Starts 11:00 a.m. ET on 6/18/18, and ends 1:00 p.m. ET of same day. Open only to legal residents of Florida who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Limit 1 entry per person. For full details including eligibility requirements, odds of winning and prize limitations, see Official Rules. Prize does not include accommodations or transportation between winner’s home and Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park. Void where prohibited.