UPDATE 6/29: Confirmation emails have been resent. Please check your inboxes and see you on Monday night!
UPDATE: The entry period for this event has closed. Please keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities.
Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure park will soon welcome its first guests into the reimagined land. Set along the shores of Paradise Bay, Pixar Pier will bring the wonderful worlds of Pixar to life! During the evening of Monday, July 2, some of our Disney Parks Blog readers will be able to attend a special, after-hours party in Pixar Pier!
This meet-up will kick off with reserved viewing for the dazzling “Paint the Night” parade in Disney California Adventure park, followed by a panel discussion with creative forces from Walt Disney Imagineering. Then after the park closes for the evening, meet-up guests will get to explore Pixar Pier—including riding the thrilling Incredicoaster and Pixar Pal-A-Round attractions, discovering the Pixar-inspired neighborhoods, tasting yummy bites and more!
Space for this experience is limited, and you must sign up here. Confirmation emails will be sent after registration has reached capacity and closed. Please remember the following:
- All participants who sign up for this experience must be 18 years or older, but guests of the participants may be younger than 18
- Only one registration per person is allowed
- Limit one guest per registrant
- Confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in
- Space is limited to 150 registrants. Registrations will be accepted in the order received based on eligibility and capacity
- Disney California Adventure park admission will be provided beginning at 8:30 p.m., but participants will be responsible for any parking fees
I will give an update at the top of this post when capacity has been reached. Please note this experience is subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.