Earlier today, Toy Story Land received a fun and festive dedication ceremony at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Our favorite “Toy Story” pals – plus a very special surprise guest – were on hand to celebrate the park’s fun-filled expansion.
You can watch a full replay of the dedication ceremony now!
Toy Story Land officially opens to guests on Saturday, June 30. At Toy Story Land, guests can join in on the fun Woody, Jessie, Buzz, and Andy’s other beloved toys are having in Andy’s backyard. Here, guests can ride Slinky Dog Dash, a roller coaster Andy has assembled from his Mega Coaster Play Kit, take a spin on Alien Swirling Saucers, walk through a new carnival game box to experience Toy Story Mania!, grab a tasty snack at Woody’s Lunch Box – and even meet some of the characters from “Toy Story” films.
Be sure to check out the list below for making-of stories on Toy Story Land.
- Amazing Aerial Footage of Toy Story Land Offers Birds-Eye View of Slinky Dog Dash & More
- Shopping for Toy Story Land Merchandise Made Easy at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Get Ready to Play Big with the Green Army Patrol in Toy Story Land
- All in the Details: Bringing Toy Story Land To Life at Night
- First Look: Cast Members Enjoy an Early ‘First-Ride’ on Slinky Dog Dash
- First Look at Toy Story Land at Night and More Featured in New ‘Inside Disney Parks’