UPDATE: This sign-up opportunity has concluded. Keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future events!
Last week, we celebrated the highly-anticipated opening of Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. And today, we’re continuing the celebration by offering 250 Disney Parks Blog readers a special chance to experience the new toy-filled land inspired by the beloved “Toy Story” films on July 8, 2018.
The Disney Parks Blog Toy Story Land Celebration begins at 6 a.m. EST and runs until 8 a.m. EST on Sunday, July 8, 2018 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida. During the event, attendees can experience all of the new Toy Story Land attractions as well as a welcome moment with the Disney Parks Blog team and a Q&A session with Walt Disney Imagineering.
You can enter for a chance to win by clicking here and following the entry instructions to complete an official entry form. Your entry must state your valid email address and full name.
Also, here are a few things you should know:
- All entrants must be 18 years or older and legal residents of, and physically located within, the state of Florida. However, guests of the winners do not need to be 18 or older (as long as the guest is the child or ward of the winner).
- Limit one guest per winner.
- We will send a notice, via email to the winning entrants.
- It will be necessary for the winner and guest to check in at Disney’s Hollywood Studios for access to the event. The notice will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable.
Hope you can join us!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Starts 11:00 a.m. ET on 7/6/18, and ends 1:00 p.m. ET of the same day. Open only to legal residents of Florida who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Limit 1 entry per person. For full details including eligibility requirements, odds of winning and prize limitations, see Official Rules. Prize does not include accommodations or transportation between winner’s home and Disney’s Hollywood Studios on July 8, 2018. Void where prohibited.