Disney’s newest musical, Frozen, opened earlier this year on Broadway. If taking your family to see this rousing musical spectacular is on your wish list, there’s no easier way to score tickets than by booking the Adventures by Disney New York City Long Weekend vacation.
While exploring “the city that never sleeps” with Adventures by Disney, not only are you guaranteed prime seats to Frozen, you also enjoy a wealth of other exciting experiences, including:
- Going backstage at Good Morning America on an exclusive VIP tour.
- Learning music and dance from a musical during a Broadway workshop.
- Discovering the magic of Broadway on a backstage tour of the legendary New Amsterdam Theatre.
- Setting off on an exciting, interactive tour of iconic sights on THE RIDE: NYC Tour.
- Sampling flavors of the Lower East Side as you celebrate the diversity and rich history of New York City at the Tenement Museum.
This 4-day, 3-night Long Weekend getaway also can be added to Disney Cruise Line sailings departing from the port of New York City, allowing you to enjoy the best of both land and sea. Departure dates through December 2018 are available.
There’s just something so enchanting about New York City, and the addition of a magical queen with ice powers is sure to make the experience even more thrilling!