This week, we shared an update on the highly-anticipated Tron coaster-style attraction coming to Magic Kingdom Park that included a first look a new Tron-themed billboard now visible from Storybook Circus.
The attraction will occupy an entirely new area next to Space Mountain. And now, as we prepare to welcome Tron into the park, a few modifications will be made to nearby attractions as construction kicks into gear. Check out our original Tron Attraction Update story for complete details.
Magic Kingdom’s Tron attraction is set to debut in time for Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary in 2021.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World Resort begins August 17.
- Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort begins September 7.
Visit our original Novelty Guide to Halloween 2018 for an early look at many of this season’s Halloween items. Also, our exclusive 2018 Halloween Disney Parks Foodie Guides are coming soon so keep checking the Disney Parks Blog.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Welcomes Baby Mandrill – Mandrills are the largest species of monkey, but you wouldn’t know that after seeing the newest member of the Disney Animal Kingdom mandrill family who was born on Aug. 8 to mom Scarlett and dad Winston.
- Enjoy the Spirit of Día de los Muertos This Fall at Disneyland Resort – This fall, you and your family are invited to visit Disneyland Resort for the return of special seasonal experiences in both parks inspired by the spirit of Día de los Muertos.
- Commemorate Your Disney Parks Vacation with new PANDORA Charms Available August 10 – One of my favorite parts of traveling is finding the perfect keepsake to bring home to remind me of all of the fun memories from my trip. With the end of the summer travel season just a few weeks away, I wanted to share some exciting additions to the Disney Parks Collection by PANDORA that serve as the perfect Disney Parks vacation memento.
- Disney Signature Experiences Offer Magical Vacations Around the Globe – Families can experience magical Disney vacations “beyond the theme parks” when they set sail for adventure with Disney Cruise Line, explore six continents with Adventures by Disney, bask in a Hawaiian paradise at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, and enjoy a wide range of themed resort accommodations with Disney Vacation Club.
- Disney Parks Best Bites: August 2018 – This August I’ve got some delicious new bites on both coasts to share with you, and first up is some exciting news coming straight from Disneyland Resort – River Belle Terrace in Disneyland park is now serving breakfast!
- Top 5 Frozen Summer Treats at Magic Kingdom Park – During those hot summer days in Florida, sometimes you just need to cool down with a tasty frozen treat! I’m sharing with you my top 5 frozen treats at Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort.