At Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, guests can trick-or-treat throughout the park, enjoy attractions, spy spooky decor and visit Disney characters dressed in their very own Halloween costumes. Special event-exclusive entertainment includes “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade,” the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular” stage show and “Happy HalloWishes” fireworks.
A few of the “treats” this season include new lighting and effects at The Mad Tea Party and new pirates invading the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction to interact with sailing guests who will join their search for “Gunpowder Pete.” Check Jennifer’s original Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party story for more new “treats” and to learn how you can possibly save on your next visit.
And before your visit, check out our special Not-So-Scary foodie guide.
At the Disneyland Resort, we shared a reminder that there are just a few weeks left to celebrate Pixar Fest, and the dazzling “Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular.” We shared an exclusive interview with Susana Tubert, creative director of the nighttime spectacular, who explained why she dubbed this show as “an ode to the heart of Pixar.” Check Michael’s original Last Chance to Enjoy ‘Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular’ for Pixar Fest story for the interview.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Tour of Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure Park: Pixar Promenade – This charming seaside promenade is inspired by classic turn-of-the-century California boardwalks. The reimagined area celebrates the heartwarming stories and beloved characters from all Pixar films. Check out our tour of Pixar Promenade!
- Serving Up Entertainment for the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Summer is waning, and fall is just around the corner. At Walt Disney World Resort, that means it’s almost time for the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!
- Get Ready for a Flurry of Sweets with the 2018 ‘Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!’ Dessert Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – As part of this year’s Flurry of Fun at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the spectacular nighttime holiday fireworks show, “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” is returning once again, and with it comes the popular “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” Dessert Party!
- Its National Roller Coaster Day! Zoom Along the Incredicoaster at Disney California Adventure Park – See how we celebrated National Roller Coaster Day as we launched into the super world of “The Incredibles” on the new Incredicoaster in Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure park.
- #DisneyFamilia: Día de los Muertos-Inspired Ears Now Available at Walt Disney World Resort! – Day of the Dead inspired-ears are finally here! They are beautiful, colorful and a true representation of this important festivity for many familias.
- A Walk in the Park: Painterly Clouds Above Disneyland Park – Lately, colorful summer clouds have added to the resort’s painterly feel. Here are some of the best summer cloud photos from around the park.
- Limited-Time Member Shop Opens at Disney Springs Through September 3 – For the first time in its history, Disney Vacation Club has opened a limited-time pop-up shop at Disney Springs! Located within the Marketplace Co-Op and open through September 3 as part of Membership Magic, the shop features the broadest assortment of Disney Vacation Club Member merchandise ever assembled in a single location.