I was shopping the other day at Disney Springs and saw a shirt with the 10 Disney Essentials that got me thinking. While I agree with everything the shirt says, I thought about my own list of cosas qué hacer with my familia while on a Walt Disney World Resort vacation.
Here is my propia lista of the Disney Essentials!
- Meet Princess Elena of Avalor at Magic Kingdom Park
- Eat a churro!
- Get a margarita at Choza de Margarita in Epcot
- Learn the story of Tequila and order a flight at La Cava del Tequila at the Mexico pavilion in Epcot
- Dance at Bongos in Disney Springs
- Grab dinner at Paradiso 37 also at Disney Springs
- Take a dip at the pool of Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Eat the Guava stuffed French Toast at Spyglass Grill also at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Eat the Orinoco Ida’s Cachapas appetizer at Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom Park
- Wear the “Hay un amigo en mi” Buzz Lightyear shirt
- And last but not least, get the new Day of the Dead-inspired ears!
What are your essentials while visiting Walt Disney World Resort?