This entry opportunity has ended. Keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future events!
One of our most popular events of the year – the “Not-So-Scary” Blog Party at Magic Kingdom Park – is back to kick off the first night of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World Resort. On Friday, August 17, 2018, Disney Destinations is hosting a special Halloween party for 100 winners of the “Not-So-Scary” Blog Party at Magic Kingdom Park Sweepstakes.
This year’s “Not-So-Scary” Blog Party at Magic Kingdom Park begins at 4 p.m. EDT on Friday, August 17 but winners can arrive between 3:30-7:30 p.m. EDT. Winners will receive admission to the popular Happy HalloWishes Dessert Party and Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Winners and their guests are encouraged, but not required, to wear costumes (no masks) to the event, subject to the Walt Disney World Resort’s general costume guidelines and the guidelines below. Winners and their guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry and/or removed, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet these guidelines, and in such case will forfeit their prize without any additional compensation.
You can enter for a chance to win by clicking here and following the entry instructions to complete an official entry form. Your entry must state your valid email address and full name.
Also, there are a few things you should know:
- All entrants must be 18 years or older and legal residents of, and physically located within, the state of Florida. However, guests of the winners do not need to be 18 or older (as long as the guest is the child or ward of the winner).
- Limit one guest per winner.
- A notice will be sent, via email, to the winning entrants.
- It will be necessary for the winner and guest to check in at the Transportation & Ticket Center for access to the event. The notice will include those details.
- Confirmation email and valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Costumes should not be obstructive, offensive or violent; drag on the ground; contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another guest; contain any weapons or objects which resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Masks will not be permitted.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable.
Hope to see you in your best costume on August 17.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Starts 11:00 a.m. ET on 8/15/18, and ends 1:00 p.m. ET of the same day. Open only to legal residents of Florida who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Limit 1 entry per person. For full details including eligibility requirements, odds of winning and prize limitations, see Official Rules. Prize does not include accommodations or transportation between winner’s home and Magic Kingdom® Park on August 17, 2018. Void where prohibited.