IT’S TIME TO GET SPOOKY (AND HUNGRY)! Starting Sept. 7, Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort begins and there’s even MORE treats and eats this year than ever. With new items galore and some returning favorites, your 2018 Foodie Guide is finally here! I’ve got all the details you need, including where to find all of the scary snacks you could ever want.
Across the resort you’ll see some returning items like the Candy Corn Cotton Candy, which can be found at various outdoor vending carts in both parks, as well as the Bat Cookie, which is flying into Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café at Disney California Adventure park, Market House at Disneyland park, The Coffee House at Disneyland Hotel, and Surfside Lounge at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
For all the churro fans out there, get ready to chart your creepy course to try all of these Halloween-themed churros. There are even a couple churro-inspired desserts this year that are sure to satisfy your sweet fang… I mean sweet tooth!
Disneyland Park Churros
- Churros near Big Thunder Mountain – Orange Sugar Churro with Candy Corn Sauce
- Churros near Haunted Mansion – Pumpkin Spice Churro with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Hungry Bear Restaurant – Churro Bites Cereal Sundae with fruit cereal-dusted churros, cereal milk anglaise, strawberry ice cream, and raspberry sauce
- Golden Horseshoe – Churro Sundae with cookie butter gelato garnished with a cinnamon sugar-dusted churro and topped with cajeta and whipped cream
- Churros near Sleeping Beauty Castle and Town Square – Maleficent Churro covered with chocolate cookie crumbles blended with colored sugar (you can even add Marshmallow Dip!)
- Churros near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters – Sour Apple Churro (with the option to add Caramel Sauce to this one!)
Disney California Adventure Park Churros
- Willie’s Churros – Purple, Green, and Orange Sugar Churro; Pumpkin Spice Churro
- Churros near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail – S’mores Churro with graham cracker, chocolate chips, and a marshmallow drizzle
- Churros near Goofy’s Sky School – Purple Sugar Churro
- Cozy Cone Motel – Pumpkin Spice Churro with Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce
Now if it’s candy you’re looking for, get your trick-or-treat bags ready for these dressed-up candies. You’ll find these sweets at Pooh Corner and Candy Palace at Disneyland park, Trolley Treats at Disney California Adventure park, and Marceline’s Confectionery at the Downtown Disney District.
Halloween Candy at Disneyland Resort
- Minnie Witch Apple
- Jack Skellington Apple
- Skull Apple
- Evil Queen Apple
- Jack Skellington Cake Pop
- Bat Cake Pop
- Mickey Mouse Mummy Crispy Treat
- Oogie Boogie Crispy Treat
- Maleficent Crispy Treat
- Mummy Marshmallow
- Pumpkin Fudge
In addition to churros and candy, there’s EVEN MORE Halloween-themed bites at both Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park. Whether you’re looking for savory or sweet, we’ve got it all—from pumpkin spice beignets and apple pie sundaes to special hot dogs and soups.
Red Rose Taverne
- Black Rose Dessert – black truffle mousse with raspberry compote and crunch center with a candy spider
- Cookie Decorating Kits
Rancho del Zocalo
- Orange Sugar Skull Pot de Crème
- Frozen Abuelita Horchata – frozen Mexican hot chocolate layered with frozen horchata and topped with whipped cream
- Crab & Corn Chowder
- Halloween-Themed Dessert Trio – with worms & dirt, salted caramel pudding, and pumpkin pie
- Mansion Spider Bundt Cake – chocolate Bundt cake with green icing and a chocolate spider
Mint Julep Bar
- Pumpkin Spice Mickey Beignets
- Musubi Special – spiced ham musubi with lemongrass jasmine rice and pineapple teriyaki sauce and served with pickled daikon and carrots topped with furikake flakes
- Haunted Firehouse Chicken Sandwich – red pepper coulis, white cheese sauce, crispy pancetta, and arugula on yellow sliced bread
- Apple Pie á La Mode – vanilla ice cream with warm spiced apples, crumble topping, and caramel drizzle
Jolly Holiday Bakery Café
- Sweet Potato Hand Pie – sweet potato pie filling topped with orange white chocolate glaze and toasted mini-marshmallows
- Cruella de Vil Brownie – brownie in a spotted cup with black dark chocolate mousse, white chocolate mousse, and a Cruella de Vil logo
- Graveyard Cupcake – chocolate cupcake with cherry filling, dark chocolate mousse, Halloween sprinkles, and a chocolate tombstone
- Spice Bundt Cake
- Pumpkin Layered Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Muffin
- Mickey Mummy Macaroon
- Halloween Hot Dog – with spicy meatballs, cheese sauce, and oven-roasted tomatoes
Plaza Inn Restaurant
- Main Street Mickey’s Pound Cake – pound cake filled with blueberry compote and cookie crumbles surrounded by whipped cream and garnished with black sugar and mint
- Halloween Minnie Mouse Cake – cinnamon-praline Bundt cake with an apple center and finished with an orange glaze and sprinkles
- Spider Parfait – chocolate cake, vanilla and chocolate pudding, and a thick layer of ganache
Alien Pizza Planet
- Cosmic Chili Pasta – pinwheel pasta, chili, cheese, and green onion
- Alien Spider Parfait – chocolate cake, vanilla and chocolate pudding, and a thick layer of ganache
Disney California Adventure Park
Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café
- Sleepy Hollow Cupcake – red velvet cupcake with Headless Horseman chocolate piece
Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream
- Purple, Orange, Green, and Black Sprinkles to Dip
- Spider Silk Macaron Sandwich – black macaron with charcoal-tart cherry spun ice cream topped with popping candy and raspberry sauce
- Bat Wing Raspberry Sundae – white chocolate raspberry swirl ice cream with raspberry splatter, red sprinkles, whipped cream, and bat wing cookie
Mortimer’s Market and Boudin Bread Cart
- Mickey Bread with Fangs
- Green Apple Spell Lemonade – lemonade with sour green apple syrup, cherry popping pearls, and raspberry sauce
Pacific Wharf Café
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Mickey Bread with Fangs
- Bacon Cheddar Ale Soup
Pacific Wharf Beer Truck
- Karl Strauss Oktoberfest Beer
Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
- Anti Vampire Pizza – roasted garlic sauce, marinated chicken smoked gouda, mozzarella, roasted red peppers, and a tomato-harissa sauce drizzle
- ACE Pumpkin Hard Cider
- Karl Strauss Oktoberfest Beer
Corn Dog Castle
- Spicy Pepper Jack Dog – dipped in corn batter, drizzled with blackberry sauce, and topped with sweet pineapple salsa, pickled serranos, and crushed cheese puffs
- Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cakes Fries (starting mid-September) – funnel fries dusted with pumpkin spice sugar, pumpkin spice sauce, and pumpkin spice whipped cream
- Cookies and Cream Funnel Cake Fries – funnel fries dusted with crushed chocolate cream cookies and topped with cream cheese, chocolate cream cookie pieces, and whipped cream
- Anaheim Brewery Oktoberfest Beer
- Oktoberfest Dog – kielbasa sausage topped with caramelized onions, sauerkraut, Oktoberfest beer cheese, and green onions
- Croissant Donut – filled with peanut butter and jelly
- Caramel Apple Smoothie – apple, caramel, and ice cream
- Whoopie Pie – filled with espresso chip ice cream
- Bone Chilling Apple Cider (non-alcoholic)
- Spitfire Cider – apple cider with cinnamon whiskey
- Stone Vengeful Spirit IPA
- Elsyian the Great Pumpkin Imperial Ale
- Ballast Point Dead Ringer Oktoberfest Lager
- Poison Apple – Sour Apple Slush with Vodka
- Eerie Elixir – Green Apple Slush (non-alcoholic)
- Supernatural Spirit – cotton candy lemonade with vodka
- Ghoulish Delight (non-alcoholic) – cotton candy lemonade
- Pizza Port Graveyard’s Pale Ale
Studio Catering Truck
- Fire Dragon Tacos – pork belly tacos with kimchi slaw, Korean BBQ sauce, and Sriracha crema
Flo’s V8 Café
- Candy Cone Pie – cream pie with vanilla, butterscotch, and white chocolate pudding
- Pumpkin Spice Shake
Cozy Cone Motel
- Slow-Burnin’ Mac and Cheese Cone – fresh-cooked pasta with spicy red pepper cheese sauce topped with crushed chile-cheese puffs and served in a bread cone
- “Spokey”-Cone Macaron – filled with marshmallow buttercream and candy corn
- ACE Hard Pumpkin Cider
- Sam Adam’s Oktoberfest
I bet you’re DYING to eat all of these SCARY GOOD snacks now, huh? Well, get your stomachs ready, because these items will be available during Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort starting Sept. 7 through Oct. 31. So, come on out and celebrate the spookiest time of the season with us – and don’t forget to keep this guide handy so you can find all of your favorite Halloween eats!
I was at the resort on Sunday, and you forgot to mention the food options near the Coco exhibit in California Adventure. I only briefly glanced at the menu, but it was full of yummy Mexican food options. Please add those here, I’m going back this week with friends, and may actually try to convince them to head over there to eat.
Are any of these treats gluten free?
Always impressed with the options but Disney can include more vegan seasonal options. The vegan community is largest in Southern CA– it would be fiscally healthy for Disney to be inclusive to this growing community.
I wish I could order a sample plate… I picture going with friends for a taste testing party….
I really want to try the pumpkin beignets… and the pastry right under the “Smoke Jumpers” title?
What fun they must have had creating these…
and I agree with Sherry, I enjoy the rest of the year but my heart (originally from east coast… ) belongs to fall and the great decorating done at Disneyland… is so much fun… especially at night
I. Can’t. Wait.
So, what on this list is gluten-free?
this looks so amazing! I can’t wait to try the pumpkin goodies!!
Everything looks so good!
I wish a list of what is available gluten free was posted as well.
Is there somewhere online where we could find the ingredient lists to check for allergy information or would we need to go directly to each vendor and speak to them?
My heart is filled with joy at seeing these Fall- and Halloween-themed foods and drinks! Thank you, Alex! I don’t know if that apple pie sundae is new this year or if I somehow missed seeing it last year, but that has my name written all over it. Also… I love the vampire Mickey bread. So cute!
I am ready for summer to be over. Don’t get me wrong — Pixar Fest was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed one of those scrumptious servings of seasonal strawberry shortcake at Plaza Inn (only available in late spring and summer). But these last few months of the year are my favorite time to be at Disneyland Resort — I just adore the transition from summer to Halloween Time, and then Halloween Time into the glorious Holidays. It’s simply magnificent, from the decorations and colors, to the music and the merchandise, to the flowers and foods, to the (hopefully) cooler weather.
Oh my gosh! This all looks amazing!! I can’t wait to try the food and drinks this holiday season!
That Mickey bread looks incredible (everything really)!
It gave me a fantastic idea too! A couple years ago I bought the Mickey silicone cake pan online and I typically frost it for Halloween with sprinkles, orange and brown.
But I see I can now add candy corn for fangs!