During those hot summer days in Florida, sometimes you just need to cool down with a tasty frozen treat! Today, I’m sharing with you my top 5 frozen treats at Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort. Check out my list and the video below!
1) Peter Pan Float – Take your taste buds to Neverland with this refreshing new float! Found at Storybook Treats, it’s made with key lime soft-serve and Sprite and topped with a chocolate feather!
2) Violet’s Force Field Punch – Shield yourself from the heat with this fun, fizzy drink made with vitaminwater acai-blueberry-pomegranate, blood orange, and blueberry boba-balls. Find it at Cool Ship in Tomorrowland, along with Dash’s Super Lemonade with blueberry boba-balls. These two drinks are only available for a limited time for the Incredible Tomorrowland Expo, so be sure to try them before they dash away on September 3!
3) Pineapple Float – Head on over to Aloha Isle in Adventureland for the popular Pineapple Float, made with Dole Pineapple Juice and Pineapple Dole whip. Or if you’re craving some citrus, Sunshine Tree Terrace is serving up Citrus Swirl Floats and Orange Cream Floats!
4) Ice Cream Cone with Mouse Ears – Cool off at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor with an ice cream cone inspired by everyone’s favorite mouse! Topped with chocolate mouse ears, this cone comes with one or two scoops of your choice of ice cream. August’s Ice Cream Flavor of the Month is Chocolate Fudge.
5) Mickey’s Kitchen Sink Sundae – Also at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, this treat is the perfect shareable treat as well as a cute souvenir! Fill your sink with your choice of two scoops of ice cream and top it with hot fudge, peanut butter or caramel, whipped cream, and two cherries. YUM!
What’s your favorite frozen treat at Magic Kingdom Park? Share with us in the comments below!