This week, Disney Park Blog readers were among the first to learn new details about Oga’s Cantina – coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in 2019.
As Scott shared, Oga’s Cantina is the kind of establishment that attracts some of the most interesting and disreputable characters in the galaxy. At the location, you’ll be able to listen to unique music, taste the best drinks in the galaxy, and surround yourself with a colorful cast of characters. And you never know when a stormtrooper or a familiar face will show up.
Check out our original Oga’s Cantina story for more details. Oga’s Cantina opens its doors at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in 2019 at both Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort.
And for more stories on all-things Star Wars at Disney Parks, visit the site’s dedicated Star Wars page.
Also this week, we kicked off the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival! You can now enjoy more than 40 destinations located throughout Epcot, each offering unique dishes and beverages inspired by cultures from around the world. Also, the Festival features celebrity chefs, pairing seminars, culinary demonstrations, beverage seminars, cheese seminars, and tons of other tasty experiences that you won’t want to miss.
Visit our Epcot International Food & Wine Festival opening day story for more details. The Festival runs through November 12, 2018. For more information and to make reservations, visit the Walt Disney World Resort website or call (407) WDW-DINE (407 939-3463).
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Mobile Ordering Expands to Seven New Locations at Disneyland Resort – Mobile Ordering is expanding to seven new locations at the Disneyland Resort over the next few weeks!
- Happy 7th Anniversary Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa! – Seven years ago this week Disney Vacation Club welcomed Members to its 11th Resort, Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in picturesque Ko Olina, Hawaii.
- Spotlight: Celebrate the Songs of Disney with Play Disney Parks App – The “Disney Parks Hits” playlist on the #PlayDisneyParks app now features songs selected by Disney Legend Richard Sherman.
- Welcome Giraffe Calf to Kilimanjaro Safaris at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – The next time you’re on safari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, be on the lookout for Aella (pronounced “eye-la”), a two-month-old Masai giraffe calf who just made her debut on the Kilimanjaro Safaris savanna.
- Look Closer: Monsters, Inc. Mike and Sulley to the Rescue! at Disney California Adventure Park – Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue! at Disney California Adventure park takes guests on a taxi tour of Monstropolis on the very day that a human child happens to get loose in the city. Come take a closer look at Mike and Sulley’s world!