Pumpkin patches, pumpkin spice and pumpkin everything nice! Autumn has arrived in the Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort and it’s more vibrant than ever.
Strolling through the harvest of horticulture now on display, you’ll notice a bounty of brilliant yellow, red, orange and green taking on different heights, shapes and textures. There are more than 2,150 pumpkins, squash and giant gourds surrounded by marigolds, mums and ferns across 17 assortments.
Of course, it’s not autumn without fall-flavored treats, too! Be sure to taste them all:
- Jamba Juice – Pumpkin Smash and Pumpkin Harvest Protein drinks
- Kayla’s Cake – Pumpkin Cheesecake Macaron with pumpkin cheesecake ganache
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen – Witch’s Brew cocktail with cinnamon, spice and everything nice!
- Sprinkles – Pumpkin cupcakes and limited time assortment “Boo Boxes” are available
- California Churro – Pumpkin Spice Churro
- Cotton Candy Creations – Jack-O-Lantern Cotton Candy and three seasonal flavors: caramel apple, candy corn and pumpkin spice
- Wetzel’s Pretzels – Cinnamon Bitz and Caramel Dip
During Halloween Time at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks, families of all ages can enjoy “spooktacular” decor, themed treats and frightfully fun attractions, now through October 31. In the gateway to both parks, Downtown Disney is a great stop for shopping, dining options and entertainment. Enjoy the SCAREolers, an a capella group crooning Halloween favorites, including “I Put a Spell on You” and “Grim Grinning Ghosts.”
Join us as we welcome fall to the Downtown Disney District!
DLR is beautiful during the Fall! I can’t resist the autumn colors, or the fantastic decorations.
Looking forward to the fantastic foliage, great-looking job Disney!