If you’re looking for a magical way to celebrate the holiday season, we kicked off the week with an update that you can now book this year’s Ultimate Disney Christmastime Package.
Guests who purchase this package will enjoy a five-night stay at a select Disney Moderate, Disney Deluxe or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort hotel (checking in on Dec. 17 and checking out on Dec. 22, 2018), 4-day theme park tickets with Park Hopper Option and some exclusive experiences at Walt Disney World Resort during their stay.
Check out our original Ultimate Disney Christmastime Package story for a detailed look at the experiences included in the holiday package.
You can book today by calling 407-939-7723.
And Disney Parks Blog readers were among the first to see the fancy fashions Mickey and Minnie will wear as Disney parks around the world celebrate 90 years of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse with special surprises and events.
The new outfits will be seen at Walt Disney World Resort in “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party,” opening January 18 during Mickey & Minnie’s Surprise Celebration at Magic Kingdom Park – a limited-time celebration that will include new entertainment, merchandise and specialty food and beverage. Visit our original First Look: Mickey & Minnie’s New Celebration Outfits story for details and to learn where else the new outfits can be seen around the world.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- World of Disney Reopens in Grand Style in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort – Sprinkled with pixie dust, magical moments and eye-catching collections, the World of Disney store is officially open in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort and at Disney Springs in Walt Disney World Resort!
- Foodie Guide to Epcot International Festival of the Holidays 2018 – With 12 Holiday Kitchens as well as additional locations throughout the park, there are deliciously festive dishes around every corner!
- New Entrance for Autos at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Opens Nov. 8; Continues Park’s Arrival Experience Transformation – Take note, a new entrance for vehicles at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is opening on November 8, 2018, changing how guests arrive and access parking at the theme park.
- All in the Details: Behind The Haunted Mansion’s Tombstones – In this week’s video, shared by Walt Disney Imagineering, we hear how many of these tombstones pay tribute to famous Disney Legends and Imagineers who helped create the attraction to life years ago.
- Six Not-to-Miss Halloween Time Experiences at the Disneyland Resort – With only a few days to go until Halloween, you still have an opportunity to experience Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort. Enjoy seasonal food, characters, attractions and more!
- Sneak a Peek at this Year’s Very Merry Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom Card – Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party returns to Magic Kingdom Park November 8, and this year Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom fans can pick up a special game card inspired by Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room on party nights.