We’re celebrating the 25th anniversary of Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” today with a special edition of our ongoing tutorial art series. Disney artist Stephen Ketchum from Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, who is a big fan of “The Nightmare Before Christmas” film, joins us to share easy step-by-step instructions for bringing Sally to life on paper.
As you can see in our video, Stephen begins by lightly drawing an upside-down teardrop and horizontal guidelines to help with facial features to create a perfect Sally. Watch the video for complete instructions and then grab some paper and try it yourself!
And if you like Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” as much as we do, the 25th Anniversary Blu-ray Combo Pack is now available at ShopDisney.com.
Here are some of our other tutorials:
- Learn to Draw: Celebrate Spring With Daisy Duck
- Learn to Draw Aladdin’s Pal, Genie
- Learn to Draw Tinker Bell
- Learn to Draw Buzz Lightyear from ‘Toy Story’
- Learn to Draw Special Edition: ‘Frozen’ Voice Actor Josh Gad Tests His Skills at Drawing Olaf
- Learn to Draw Hiro from ‘Big Hero 6′
- Learn to Draw Mickey’s Pal Pluto
- Learn to Draw Baymax From ‘Big Hero 6’
- Learn to Draw Rapunzel’s Buddy, Pascal
- Learn to Draw Stitch
- Learn to Draw Winnie the Pooh
- Learn to Draw Jack Skellington
- Learn to Draw Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
- Learn How to Draw ‘Frozen’s’ Anna
- Do You Want to Draw a Snowman?