We’re kicking off October with a special edition of our “Inside Disney Parks” show packed with Halloween favorites from the Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort. This time, we begin with a behind-the-scenes look at Disney Cruise Line’s Halloween on the High Seas transformation before sharing a backstage peek at how we bring your favorite characters to life at Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
Also, meet the lead pastry chef behind the Haunted Mansion Holiday gingerbread creation at Disneyland park, learn how to bring Disney Parks Halloween into your own home and more in our latest episode:
Here’s a look at some of the topics covered during the show:
- Disney Cruise Line – Halloween on the High Seas – Disney Cruise Line creative director Christiaan Abbott takes us backstage for a behind-the-scenes look at how the ships are transformed for the season. See how our teams create the giant pumpkin-filled Halloween tree and other amazing decorations.
- Halloween Treats – Throughout the show, we take a look at this year’s favorite treats, including the Jack Skellington Push Pop, the Poison Apple Cupcake and Candy Corn Milkshake.
- Wicked Wardrobe – The Walt Disney World Resort creative costuming teams work around the clock to bring your favorite characters to life during Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. Magic Kingdom Park Costumer Tracy Provo gives us a behind-the-scenes look at how the magic happens.
- Goulish Gingerbread – Disney Parks Blog author Michael Ramirez visits lead pastry chef Edgar Urtola at the Disneyland Resort Central Bakery for an inside look at one of the most popular Halloween Time traditions – the Haunted Mansion Holiday gingerbread creation.
- Halloween Unboxed – Danielle Bellini shows us how to bring Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party into your home with new merchandise, including a special “I VANT CANDY” Mickey wall sign. You can find items seen in the show on the Shop Disney Haunted Halloween page.