UPDATE: The entry period for this event has closed. Please keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities.
This month, guests visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida and Disney California Adventure park in California have been able to preview Disney’s new fantasy adventure “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms.” Today, we’re offering the special opportunity to join us for an advanced screening of “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” film on October 28, 2018 at the AMC Disney Springs 24 theater before it debuts in theaters.
The Disney Parks Blog “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” Meet-Up begins at 11 a.m. ET (doors open at 10:00 a.m.) at AMC Disney Springs 24 at Walt Disney World Resort on Sunday, October 28. During the event, you’ll see a special advance showing of “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms.”
Disney’s “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” showcases the wondrous journey of Clara, who finds herself in a strange and mysterious parallel world, home to a host of eccentric characters and no shortage of surprises. It’s there that Clara encounters a soldier named Phillip, a gang of mice, and the regents who preside over three Realms: Land of Snowflakes, Land of Flowers and Land of Sweets. Clara and Philip must brave the ominous Fourth Realm and its ruling tyrant, Mother Ginger, to return harmony to the unstable world.
“The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” comes to U.S. theaters in 3D on November 2, 2018.
You can RSVP to join us at the October 28 meet-up right now by clicking here. Only one guest per confirmed registrant is permitted. A limited number of attendees may attend the meet-up, so be one of the first to sign up. First come, first served.
Also, here are a few things you should know:
- All attendees who sign up for the meet-up must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Please arrive early. Seating is first come first seated. No one will be admitted late.
- “The Nutcracker and the Four Realms” is rated PG.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the meet-up.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check-in in advance of the movie time. The confirmation email will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person and guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The meet-up is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- This post will be updated after capacity has been reached.
- This is a pre-release screening of the movie. Captioning, descriptive video and assistive listening devices will not be available.
- NO RECORDING. The screening will be monitored for unauthorized recording. By attending, you agree not to bring any video or audio recording devices (including, without limitation, cameras) into the venue and you consent to a physical search of your belongings and person for recording devices. If you attempt to enter with a recording device, you will be denied admission. If you attempt to use a recording device during this screening, you consent to your immediate removal from the venue and forfeiture of your recording device and its contents. Any attempted unauthorized recording will be reported to law enforcement and may subject you to criminal and civil liability. Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures (“WDSMP”) reserves the right to pursue any and all available remedies at law and in equity for any unauthorized recording and/or copyright infringement, including without limitation statutory damages of up to $150,000 per violation, and nothing contained in this notice shall be construed to limit our available remedies and/or legal recourse. You assume all risks of personal injury arising from or incidental to attending the screening, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event. Further, by attending you grant permission to WDSMP, its licensees, licensors, affiliates and agents, to record and utilize your name, voice and likeness to publicize the screening and promote the movie. REMEMBER: NO RECORDING DEVICES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION MOBILE DEVICES, CAMERAS, LAPTOPS, IPADS, ETC.) PERMITTED!