Disneyland After Dark—a special after-hours parks experience featuring unique entertainment, specialty food, collectible merchandise and more—returns in 2019 with two fun-filled events: Sweethearts’ Nite on Feb. 7 and 90s Nite on Mar. 7.
Both events will take place in Disneyland park after closing, with mix-in access beginning at 6 p.m. Select attractions throughout the park will also remain open exclusively for event guests! Here are more event details:
The Happiest Place on Earth transforms into the most romantic on Feb. 7 and love will certainly be in the air! Dress to impress and bring your sweetheart to enjoy:
- Love song-themed dance parties throughout the park, as well as a “Royal Ball” experience.
- Encounters with beloved Disney couples, including Eugene and Rapunzel, Aladdin and Jasmine, and of course, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.
- Immersive photo opportunities featuring romantic scenes from iconic Disney films.
- Sweetheart-themed décor, as well as romantic food, beverage and merchandise offerings.
- Unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos captured during the event.
On Mar. 7, relive fond Disney memories and party like it’s the ‘90s! Come dressed in your ‘90s-best attire and step back in time to experience:
- Special ‘90s-themed fireworks show, throwback musical entertainment and more.
- A re-imagined Disney Afternoon Avenue with special greetings from favorite Disney characters from the ‘90s and interactive photo opportunities.
- Decade-inspired food, beverages and merchandise.
- A commemorative fanny pack and unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos captured during the event.
Visit Disneyland.com for more details and pricing. Parking fees are not included in the ticket price. A limited quantity of tickets for both events will be available beginning next week:
- Nov. 27: Tickets on sale for Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders
- Nov. 28: Tickets on sale for general public
Hurry and make your plans now to join us for these two Disneyland After Dark events as they will certainly be “nites” to remember.
Tickets are nonrefundable and may not be resold or used for a commercial purpose. Limit eight (8) tickets per person, and no discounts apply. Event elements including, but not limited to, attractions, experiences, entertainment, characters, menu items, merchandise, souvenirs, special offerings and services are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. No refunds given for any such changes or cancellations. Costumes are subject to Disney guidelines and should not be obstructive or offensive; please check special event costume guidelines at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/faq/parks/dress/ for restrictions. Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and expiration policy found at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-terms-conditions/. Online registration required and photos must be linked to your Disney account. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Downloads are restricted to personal use by Disney account holder only and may not be used for a commercial purpose.