This week, we celebrated the start of the holiday season on the Disney Parks Blog with a special #DisneyParksLIVE stream of “A Frozen Holiday Wish” castle lighting live from Magic Kingdom Park. If you missed it, you can watch a replay of the entire show this weekend.
“A Frozen Holiday Wish,” stars the royal sisters Anna and Elsa, and their friends Olaf and Kristoff. In this must-see show, Queen Elsa uses her magical powers to present a gift to everyone in the kingdom by transforming Cinderella Castle into a shimmering ice palace for the holiday season.
Plan your holiday visit to see the show for yourself at our Magic Kingdom Park page.
And we know many of you are huge fans of our exclusive Disney Park Foodie Guides, so we shared two more this week – a 2018 Flurry of Fun at Disney’s Hollywood Studios guide and another for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park.
- Foodie Guide to Flurry of Fun at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Foodie Guide to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park
Download the My Disney Experience app on your mobile phone to discover more from our guides and don’t forget to buy your tickets today for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and come celebrate the season with us!
The Holidays have begun at the Disneyland Resort! Seasonal magic and festive traditions return to the Happiest Place on Earth now through Jan. 6, 2019.The festivities include spirited entertainment, family-favorite attractions, seasonal dishes, glistening décor and more!
Check out our original blog post to see what’s in store for your visit during this holiday season!
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Disney After Hours Events Expand to Disney’s Hollywood Studios & Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Disney After Hours events have been such a huge hit among Disney fans and we wanted to share this good news with you first: not only are more event nights set for Magic Kingdom Park, but for the first time, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom will join in on the fun!
- Seven Sparkling Reasons to Stay at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort This Holiday Season – There’s nothing quite like the spending the holidays in the merriment and magic of Disneyland Resort – and making the most of it by staying in one of three on-property hotels. Here are seven sparkling ways you can make memories with your family and friends this holiday season, Nov. 9, 2018 – Jan. 6, 2019.
- ‘Inside Disney Parks’ Holiday Show – Toy Story Land Decorations, Roller Skiers of Arendelle, World of Disney and More – The one-and-only Mickey Mouse is helping us kick off the holidays with a special episode of “Inside Disney Parks” featuring favorites of the season at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.
- What’s Brewing: Ballast Point Coming Soon to Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort – As we’ve previously announced, Ballast Point, the popular San Diego-based brewer, will open its first Orange County location in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort this fall.
- New Must Have Holiday Merchandise from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – The best way to remember a visit to this oh-so-jolly celebration is with merchandise created exclusively for this annual holiday event. Here’s a fun look at some of my favorite new items available in shops at Magic Kingdom Park.