Today, “Ralph Breaks the Internet” hits U.S. theaters so we thought we’d celebrate with a special edition of our “Learn to Draw” series featuring Wreck-It Ralph himself! Artist Stephen Ketchum from Disney’s Art of Animation Resort has easy to follow instructions for bringing Ralph to life on paper.
As you can see in our video, Stephen starts with a simple circle and uses lightly drawn shapes and guidelines to create a perfect Ralph. Grab some paper and try it yourself!
Also, for a limited time, be sure to catch a sneak peek of “Ralph Breaks the Internet” playing at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney California Adventure park.
Check out our other character tutorials below and let us know who you’d like to see created in the future.
- Learn to Draw: Sally from Tim Burton’s ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’
- Learn to Draw: Celebrate Spring With Daisy Duck
- Learn to Draw Aladdin’s Pal, Genie
- Learn to Draw Tinker Bell
- Learn to Draw Buzz Lightyear from ‘Toy Story’
- Learn to Draw Special Edition: ‘Frozen’ Voice Actor Josh Gad Tests His Skills at Drawing Olaf
- Learn to Draw Hiro from ‘Big Hero 6′
- Learn to Draw Mickey’s Pal Pluto
- Learn to Draw Baymax From ‘Big Hero 6’
- Learn to Draw Rapunzel’s Buddy, Pascal
- Learn to Draw Stitch
- Learn to Draw Winnie the Pooh
- Learn to Draw Jack Skellington
- Learn to Draw Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
- Learn How to Draw ‘Frozen’s’ Anna
- Do You Want to Draw a Snowman?