UPDATE: The entry period for this event has closed. Please keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities
Each week this month, we’ve been sharing “Ralph Breaks the Internet” stories and interviews here on the Disney Parks Blog. Today, we’re offering the special opportunity to join us for an advanced screening of the “Ralph Breaks the Internet” film on November 18, 2018, at the AMC Disney Springs 24 theater before it debuts in theaters.
The Disney Parks Blog “Ralph Breaks the Internet” Meet-Up begins at 1:30 p.m. ET (doors open at 12:30 p.m.) at AMC Disney Springs 24 at Walt Disney World Resort on Sunday, November 18. During the event, you’ll see a special advance showing of “Ralph Breaks the Internet.”
In “Ralph Breaks the Internet,” video-game bad guy Ralph and best friend Vanellope leave the comforts of Litwak’s arcade in an attempt to save her game. Their quest takes them to the vast world of the internet, a world Vanellope wholeheartedly embraces – so much so that Ralph worries he may lose the only friend he’s ever had.
“Ralph Breaks the Internet” comes to U.S. theaters on November 21, 2018
You can RSVP to join us at this exciting meet-up right now by clicking here. Only one guest per confirmed registrant is permitted. A limited number of attendees may attend the meet-up, so be one of the first to sign up. First come, first served.
Also, here are a few things you should know:
- All attendees who sign up for the meet-up must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Please arrive early. Seating is first come first seated. No one will be admitted late.
- “Ralph Breaks the Internet” is rated PG.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the meet-up.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check-in in advance of the movie time. The confirmation email will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person and guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The meet-up is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- This post will be updated after capacity has been reached.
- This is a pre-release screening of the movie. Captioning, descriptive video and assistive listening devices will not be available.
- NO RECORDING. The screening will be monitored for unauthorized recording. By attending, you agree not to use any video or audio recording devices (including, without limitation, cameras) into the venue and you consent to a physical search of your belongings and person for recording devices. If you attempt to enter with an unsecured recording device, you will be denied admission. If you attempt to use a recording device during this screening, you consent to your immediate removal from the venue and forfeiture of your recording device and its contents. Any attempted unauthorized recording will be reported to law enforcement and may subject you to criminal and civil liability. Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures (“WDSMP”) reserves the right to pursue any and all available remedies at law and in equity for any unauthorized recording and/or copyright infringement, including without limitation statutory damages of up to $150,000 per violation, and nothing contained in this notice shall be construed to limit our available remedies and/or legal recourse. You assume all risks of personal injury arising from or incidental to attending the screening, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event. Further, by attending you grant permission to WDSMP, its licensees, licensors, affiliates and agents, to record and utilize your name, voice and likeness to publicize the screening and promote the movie. REMEMBER: NO RECORDING DEVICES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION MOBILE DEVICES, CAMERAS, LAPTOPS, IPADS, ETC.) PERMITTED!