Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! Snow in sunny Southern California may seem unlikely, but with a bit of magic and pixie dust, you can discover “snow” throughout the Disneyland Resort this holiday season. From now through Jan. 6, 2019, check out these 14 ways to experience an enchanting, “snow-filled” season at the Disneyland Resort.
1. See one of Disneyland Resort’s most iconic locations, Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle, embellished with shimmering icicles, twinkling lights and snow-capped towers.
2. Make holiday memories during “Believe…in Holiday Magic” fireworks spectacular. The finale? A magical snowfall at “it’s a small world” Holiday, the Rivers of America and Main Street, U.S.A.
3. Take in the holiday spirit and wave to the many snowmen and skiers during “A Christmas Fantasy” parade.
4. Race on over to Radiator Springs in Cars Land, where wrench-inspired snowflakes hang above the streets and a “snow car” welcomes you to Route 66.
5. Set sail and sing along to the catchy tunes on “it’s a small world” Holiday, and look out for sparkling snowflakes, snowy hills and frosted rooftops from around the world.
6. Celebrate the 25th anniversary of “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas” on Haunted Mansion Holiday, where you will encounter happy haunts, icy gravestones and snow-covered pumpkins galore.
7. Board a speeding bobsled and glide through a snow-covered mountain, dashing through the Abominable Snowman’s hideout on Matterhorn Bobsleds, the highest point in Disneyland Resort.
9. Fly high over breathtaking landscapes, snow-capped Swiss Alps, Arctic wildlife and icy ocean scenery on Soarin’ Around the World.
10. Greet “Frozen” sisters at Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome, a frosty spot straight out of Arendelle. Beloved snowman Olaf is also nearby in Hollywood Land.
11. Experience a magical surprise as you stroll through the Grizzly Peak area after dusk: an occasional snowfall.
12. Style a snowflake Minnie Mouse headband—it’s not only a fashion statement in the park, but also a fun way to bring home a bit of Disney holiday magic.
13. Watch Arendelle come to life in “Frozen – Live at the Hyperion,” complete with dashes of snow and an emotional story sure to warm your heart.
14. Swing by Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa to see the gigantic 7-by-12 foot gingerbread house, topped with “snow” made from 600 pounds of powdered sugar, 12 gallons of egg whites, 250 pounds of fondant and one pound of “pixie dust.” Also, try to spot all 25 hidden Mickeys!