We recently shared that the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will return to Walt Disney World Resort March 6-June 3, 2019 with a wide selection of delectable bites at outdoor kitchens and dozens of Disney-themed topiaries blooming around the park.
New in 2019, the festival’s Garden Rocks Concert Series will expand to seven days a week, with a total of 270 concerts spanning multiple genres over the course of the 90-day event.
We’re excited to share part of the rocking line-up for the 2019 Garden Rocks Concert Series! Over the coming weeks, more artists will be announced on the Disney Parks Blog. Returning favorites like The Spinners and Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone will be joined by brand new artists like TobyMac, Steven Curtis Chapman and Colin Hay of Men at Work for what is sure to be the best year of Garden Rocks concerts yet.
- March 6-8: Journey former lead vocalist STEVE AUGERI (NEW) “Don’t Stop Believin’ ”
- March 9-10: Glass Tiger (New to Garden Rocks) “Don’t Forget Me (When I’m Gone)”
- March 11-12: Jon Anderson of YES (NEW) “Owner of A Lonely Heart”
- March 13-14: Tony Orlando “Knock Three Times”
- March 15-16: Wang Chung (NEW to Garden Rocks), “Everybody Have Fun Tonight”
- March 17-20: Simple Plan “Perfect”
- March 21-22: Ambrosia (NEW) “Biggest Part of Me”
- March 23-24: Magic Giant (NEW) “Set on Fire”
- March 25-27: Air Supply (New to Garden Rocks) “All Out of Love”
- March 28-29: Berlin featuring Terri Nunn “Take My Breath Away”
- March 30-31: The Smithereens (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Top of the Pops”
- April 1-2: Rick Springfield “Jessie’s Girl”
- April 3-4: Christopher Cross (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Sailing”
- April 5-7: The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
- April 8-9: Dennis DeYoung, original member of the group STYX “Come Sail Away”
- April 10-11: John Michael Montgomery (NEW) “I Love the Way You Love Me”
- April 12-13: Sister Sledge (NEW to Garden Rocks) “We Are Family”
- April 14-16: Night Ranger “Sister Christian”
- April 17-19: Sister Hazel (NEW to Garden Rocks) “All For You”
- April 20-21: Steven Curtis Chapman (NEW) “Cinderella”
- April 22-23: TobyMac (NEW) “The Elements”
- April 24-26: Lonestar “Amazed”
- April 27-30: The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- May 1-4: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry VIII I Am”
- May 5-7: Don Felder, Formerly of the Eagles “Hotel California”
- May 8-9: A Flock of Seagulls (NEW) “I Ran (So Far Away)”
- May 10-11: Marshall Tucker Band (NEW to Garden Rocks) “Heard It in a Love Song”
- May 12-13: The Lovin’ Spoonful “Summer in the City”
- May 14-15: Richard Marx (New to Garden Rocks) “Right Here Waiting”
- May 16-19: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- May 20-21: Colin Hay of Men at Work (NEW) “Who Can It Be Now?”
- May 22-23: War (NEW) “Why Can’t We Be Friends”
- May 24-27: The Guess Who “American Woman”
- May 28-29: Jon Secada “Just Another Day”
- May 30- June 1: Blood, Sweat and Tears “Spinning Wheel”
- June 2-3 – Eddie Palmieri (NEW), “Vamanos Pa’l Monte”
Garden Rocks concert performances take place at 5:30 p.m., 6:45 p.m., and 8:00 p.m. each night of the festival and are included in regular park admission. Guests can enjoy guaranteed concert seating by reserving a Garden Rocks Dining Package and enjoying breakfast, lunch or dinner at select Epcot restaurants. Reservations for concert dining packages open Dec. 13. For more info or to make a reservation, call 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463) or visit FreshEpcot.com.
Keep checking the Disney Parks Blog as more acts will be added to the Garden Rocks Concert Series line up soon!