We wrapped November on the Disney Parks Blog with a week full of holiday updates, including the exciting announcement that for the first time ever, we’re bringing “Candlelight Processional” to you live at Epcot on December 4, 2018, as part of our #DisneyParksLIVE stream series.
We’ll live stream the park’s 8:15 p.m. show on Tuesday with host actor Neil Patrick Harris. The stream begins just minutes before, at 8:10 p.m. ET, and will include a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to bring this amazing show to life.
Check out our original #DisneyParksLIVE “Candlelight Processional” story for more details and to learn how you can be part of the show online!
And we followed up a popular post on the expansion at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort with an update that guests can now book their reservations in the new Gran Destino Tower for stays starting July 2019.
When completed, the Gran Destino Tower will be part of the reimagining of Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. This transformation is inspired by the adventurous spirit of great Spanish explorers and historic innovative Spanish artists, writers and architects.
You can learn more in our original Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort post.
Also, visit the Walt Disney World website or call 407-W-Disney to book your reservation.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Holiday Gifting: Favorite Gifts at the Disneyland Resort – This season, give the gift of Disney magic! Whether you’re shopping for a Disney Parks fan or just looking to add a touch of pixie dust into stockings, the Holidays at the Disneyland Resort has you covered. Check out some of this year’s favorite gift ideas!
- Disney Parks in Silhouette: Playing in Toy Story Land – This week, we’re happy to share a new batch of “Disney Parks in Silhouette” pieces from Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- It’s a Holly Jolly Holiday at International Disney Parks – Season’s greetings! No matter where your holiday travels take you this year, something enchanting awaits you at each of our Disney Parks. Now through the New Year, we’re ringing in the most wonderful time of the year with special celebrations and enchanting experiences across the (snow)globe.
- Experience the 2018 Disney Festival of Holidays with a Sip and Savor Pass – Looking for the best way to experience the Disney Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure park? Well, we’ve got just the thing! Get the most out of your experience by picking up the awesome Sip and Savor Pass.
- Walt Disney World Resort Helps 6-Year-Old Girl’s Cinderella Story Come True – Last month, 6-year-old Layla Lester was walking through Akron Falls Park in Akron, N.Y., when she spotted a bedazzled bride she took for Cinderella, who was in the park taking wedding photos. When Layla went over to say hello to her favorite princess, the bride played along and became impromptu royalty for Layla for a few minutes.
- Walt Disney World Resort Celebrates 1 Million Mobile Orders in My Disney Experience App – Did you know that you can skip the order line at select quick-service dining locations at Walt Disney World Resort? All you need is your smartphone and the My Disney Experience app, which lets you order, pay for and pick up fresh meals and snacks on demand right from your fingertips.