This week, The Disney Parks Blog looked ahead to 2019 with several updates on exciting experiences coming to Disney Parks. We also shared new details on next year’s special 4-Park Magic Tickets at Walt Disney World Resort.
Starting Jan. 18, 2019, you can purchase 4-Park Magic Value Ticket for $85 per day, plus tax (total price $340, plus tax) that include one day of admission to Magic Kingdom Park, one day of admission to Epcot, one day of admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and one day of admission to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, for a total of four admissions over four separate days*. The 4-Park Magic Value Ticket is valid for admission Jan. 18 – March 1, 2019, and must be used within seven days of first use or by March 1, 2019, whichever comes first.
Two additional types of 4-Park Magic Tickets will also be available at higher price points and may be used on various dates through Sept. 30, 2019. For more information about the 4-Park Magic Tickets, visit Disneyworld.com/parkmagic.
Also, visit our original Walt Disney World Special 4-Park Magic Tickets story for more details.
And for the first time, our exclusive silhouette series featured Disneyland Resort artist Keith Lapinig explored Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks to create his yuletide works of art.
Check out our original “Disney Parks in Silhouette” story for more amazing images.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Now Open! Discover The Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland Park – The tiki torches are lit and the food is ready. The Tropical Hideaway is now open at Disneyland park!
- Cook Up the Magic with this Peppermint-Inspired Recipe from Disney Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure Park – Looking for that perfect peppermint dessert to add to your holiday table? The holiday season at Disneyland Resort is filled with sweets and treats galore, and one of my personal favorite dishes this year is from the Disney Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure park.
- From All of Us to All of You: Disney Christmas Cards Celebrate Disney Parks – Over eight decades, the artists of the Walt Disney Studios also created annual seasonal artwork for merchandise, greeting cards, advertisements, and publications, and in support of motion picture releases, television programs, and the Disney Parks & Resorts.
- Storybook Dining at Artist Point Starts Today! – Guests can now meet the beloved characters from Disney’s “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” while enjoying a bountiful dinner at Artist Point.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Re-Opens its Flagship Store in the Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort – Wetzel’s Pretzels, an innovator of soft, fresh-baked pretzels, has returned to the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort after an extensive renovation!
- Start Planning Your runDisney Race Calendar for 2019 – 2020 – If you’ve yet to experience the magic of runDisney – or if you just can’t wait to experience it again – event and on-sale dates for the 2019-2020 race season are now available.
- NBA Experience at Disney Springs Will Help You Feel Like a Pro – New Details Revealed! – In summer 2019, NBA Experience will open at Disney Springs and allow kids of all ages the chance to live out those dreams in a whole new way!
- Brighten Up Your Holiday Season With Disney Parks-Inspired Apple Music Playlists – Did you know you can bring the magic of a Disney Parks holiday vacation into your home this season, thanks to special Apple Music®* playlists?
*One theme park per day and the tickets can be used to enter each theme park only once. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and exclude activities/events separately priced. Higher-priced tickets are valid for use on dates with a lower price. For more information about the 4-Park Magic Tickets, visit Disneyworld.com/parkmagic.