This week, we hosted a first-ever #DisneyParksLIVE stream of “Candlelight Processional” at Epcot with host Neil Patrick Harris. Disney Parks Blog readers from all over the world joined us for the special live stream – but if you missed it, you can still watch the replay this weekend.
Guests visiting Epcot can enjoy “Candlelight Processional” in person at Epcot at 5, 6:45 & 8:15 p.m. ET, daily through December 30, 2018. Visit Jenn’s original “Candlelight Processional” story for the list of upcoming celebrity narrators.
Make the most of your Epcot holiday visit by booking a “Candlelight Processional” Dining Package now.
We also launched a brand-new series on the Disney Parks Blog – Holiday 360. Each Friday, you can visit the blog – or the Disney Parks Blog Facebook page – to take in the view of a different holiday offering at theme parks at Walt Disney World or the Disneyland Resort.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- 30,000 Gifts Brighten the Holiday Season for Central Florida Children – This holiday season will shine a little brighter for children in Central Florida, thanks to the efforts of Walt Disney World Resort cast members, who collected nearly 30,000 toys for this year’s U.S. Marine Corps Toys for Tots drive.
- 2019 Garden Rocks Concert Series Expands to Seven Days a Week; Reservations for Dining Packages Open Dec. 13 – We recently shared that the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival will return to Walt Disney World Resort March 6-June 3, 2019 with a wide selection of delectable bites at outdoor kitchens and dozens of Disney-themed topiaries blooming around the park.
- Disneyland Resort Launches 2019 with the Return of Lunar New Year and Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival – Two exciting events are returning to the Disneyland Resort in early 2019 — Lunar New Year and Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival! Here’s what you need to know to start planning your visit:
- A Walk in the Park: Walking in Walt’s Footsteps at Disneyland Park – In commemoration of Walt Disney’s birthday, this week’s Walk in the Park visits some of the spots Walt loved at Disneyland park.
- #ShareYourEars Photos Help Make Wishes Come True: Disney Donates US $3 Million to Make-A-Wish – To the hundreds of thousands of Disney fans who took part in this year’s #ShareYourEars campaign celebrating 90 years of Mickey, thank you! Disney is donating US $3 million to Make-A-Wish® to help grant even more wishes! We’ve had so much fun looking at all of the amazing “ear photos” you’ve shared!
- Disney’s ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ Film Memorabilia Gallery Now Open at Disneyland Park – We are so excited to share that The Art of Mary Poppins Returns exhibit is now open at Disneyland park. The limited-time gallery features original art, costumes, props and video clips from the most anticipated film this holiday season: Disney’s “Mary Poppins Returns,” coming to theaters December 19.
- Disney Parks Digital Wallpapers To Brighten Up Your Holiday Season – The Walt Disney World Resort is buzzing with holiday sights, sounds and fun. No matter what the season holds for you – Christmas events, Hanukkah gatherings, New Year’s Eve parties, or even a tongue-in-cheek celebration of National Ugly Christmas Sweater Day – we have a Disney Parks Blog digital wallpaper that’s perfect for you.