Savor great tasting Neopolitan-style pizza at the new Napolini Pizzeria in Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort! Napolini’s create-your-own pizzas, delicious sandwiches, fresh salads and Italian desserts are all molto delizioso! Come visit this newly-renovated pizzeria and customize your own pizza, enjoy an Italian bottled soda and relax on the patio.
Build Your Own Pizzas
Choose from various types of toppings, including Italian sausage, Parma ham, roasted chicken, pepperoni, smoked provolone, broccolini, arugula, black and green olives, artichokes, roasted red peppers and pineapple, to name a few.
Napolini Signature Pizzas
Or, leave it to Napolini to make one of its six signature pizzas:
- California: chicken, BBQ sauce, red onions, cilantro, mozzarella, smoked gouda
- Capri: shrimp, mozzarella, fontina, lemon pesto sauce
- Amalfi: D.O.C. mozzarella buffalo, tomato san marzano, basil, black olives
- Roman: tomato, mozzarella, porchetta, onions, cherry peppers
- Vesuvio: mozzarella, tomato, Calabrian chili pepper, green olives, anchovies
- Brinner: fontina, mozzarella, potato, bacon, egg
Whichever you choose, watch as the pizza maker kneads fresh dough and places your perfect pie in wood-burning ovens.
Napolini’s sister restaurant, Naples Ristorante e Bar, is open upstairs for service, with the final phase of its renovations and new menu to be unveiled soon. These dynamic developments are part of the ongoing Downtown Disney District promenade-wide transformation. Multiple new venues opened this year, including Splitsville Luxury Lanes, The Disney Dress Shop, Salt & Straw scoop shop, the reimagined World of Disney store, plus more to come with Ballast Point brewery and Black Tap Craft Burgers and Shakes, coming soon!
Do you have vegan cheese as an option?