UPDATE: The entry period for this opportunity has closed. Keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities!
We’re wrapping up another great year of Disney Parks Blog meet-ups with a special treat – the opportunity to join us for an advanced screening of Disney’s “Mary Poppins Returns” film on December 15, 2018, at the AMC Disney Springs 24 theater before it debuts in theaters.
The Disney Parks Blog “Mary Poppins Returns” Meet-Up begins at 10 a.m. ET (doors open at 9 a.m.) at AMC Disney Springs 24 at Walt Disney World Resort on Saturday, December 15. During the event, you’ll see a special advance showing of “Mary Poppins Returns.”
In the film, an all-new original musical and sequel, Mary Poppins is back to help the next generation of the Banks family find the joy and wonder missing in their lives following a personal loss. Emily Blunt stars as the practically-perfect nanny with unique magical skills who can turn any ordinary task into an unforgettable, fantastic adventure and Lin-Manuel Miranda plays her friend Jack, an optimistic street lamplighter who helps bring light—and life—to the streets of London.
Disney’s “Mary Poppins Returns,” comes to theaters December 19.
You can RSVP to join us at this exciting meet-up right now by clicking here. Only one guest per confirmed registrant is permitted. A limited number of attendees may attend the meet-up, so be one of the first to sign up. First come, first served.
Also, here are a few things you should know:
- All attendees who sign up for the meet-up must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Please arrive early. Seating is first come first seated. No one will be admitted late.
- “Mary Poppins Returns,” is rated PG.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the meet-up.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check-in in advance of the movie time. The confirmation email will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person and guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The meet-up is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- This post will be updated after capacity has been reached.
- This is a pre-release screening of the movie. Captioning, descriptive video and assistive listening devices will not be available.
- NO RECORDING. The screening will be monitored for unauthorized recording. By attending, you agree not to use any video or audio recording devices (including, without limitation, cameras) into the venue and you consent to a physical search of your belongings and person for recording devices. If you attempt to enter with an unsecured recording device, you will be denied admission. If you attempt to use a recording device during this screening, you consent to your immediate removal from the venue and forfeiture of your recording device and its contents. Any attempted unauthorized recording will be reported to law enforcement and may subject you to criminal and civil liability. Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures (“WDSMP”) reserves the right to pursue any and all available remedies at law and in equity for any unauthorized recording and/or copyright infringement, including without limitation statutory damages of up to $150,000 per violation, and nothing contained in this notice shall be construed to limit our available remedies and/or legal recourse. You assume all risks of personal injury arising from or incidental to attending the screening, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event. Further, by attending you grant permission to WDSMP, its licensees, licensors, affiliates and agents, to record and utilize your name, voice and likeness to publicize the screening and promote the movie. REMEMBER: NO RECORDING DEVICES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION MOBILE DEVICES, CAMERAS, LAPTOPS, IPADS, ETC.) PERMITTED!