The “Disney Parks Magical Christmas Day Parade” airs tomorrow, Tuesday, Dec. 25, from 10 a.m.–12 p.m. EST and 9-11 a.m. CST/MST/PST on The ABC Television Network and on the ABC app. (Note: airtimes vary, so be sure to check local listings).
During the special, guests will get a behind the scenes look at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, opening at Disneyland Resort in summer 2019 and at Walt Disney World Resort in fall 2019.
Plus, hosts Jordan Fisher, Sarah Hyland and Jesse Palmer will give viewers front row access to the adored Christmas Day parade, special musical performances, surprise celebrity guests and heartwarming family stories. Freeform’s “grown-ish” actor Trevor Jackson and star of Freeform’s upcoming series “Good Trouble,” Cierra Ramirez join the festivities as parade correspondents.
View this post on Instagram
The “Disney Parks Magical Christmas Day Parade” airs tomorrow, Tuesday, Dec. 25, from 10 a.m.–12 p.m. EST and 9-11 a.m. CST/MST/PST on ABC! Here’s a look at some of the special musical performances and celebrity guests. There will also be a sneak peek at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
Musical performances include the following:
- Gwen Stefani performs “Winter Wonderland” from her Christmas album, “You Make It Feel Like Christmas.”
- Brett Eldredge sings the holiday classic “Do You Hear What I Hear?”
- Andrea Bocelli sings the incredibly moving “Ave Maria”; then Andrea is joined by his son, Matteo Bocelli, to perform “The Christmas Song.”
- Host Jordan Fisher performs “This Christmas.”
- Aloe Blacc performs “Tell Your Mama” from his first holiday album, “Christmas Funk.”
- Freeform’s “Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger” star and Hollywood Records artist Olivia Holt sings “Christmas (Baby Please Come Home).”
- American Idol winner Maddie Poppe celebrates the season with “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree.”
- Disney’s dynamic a cappella group DCappella performs the popular Christmas hit “Last Christmas.”
- Why Don’t We performs “Kiss You This Christmas” from their holiday album, “A Why Don’t We Christmas.”
Stay tuned for more details about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge right here on the Disney Parks Blog!
Please go back to the traditional Christmas parade format. Our family tunes in every year to see the floats, get the behind the scene look at the rides and parks. Where was Santa? This year it was just a bunch of singers, that’s not the Disney parade. Very disappointing.
I missed the original airing of this. Will there be another airing of it or a way to view it on demand?
I was disappointed with it this year. Too many performances and barely any parade shots, and when there were it was covered with co-hosts. Try better next year, please.