This week, we continued our look ahead at amazing Disney Parks experiences in 2019 with an update that tickets are now available for our popular fall event: Mickey’s Not–So–Scary Halloween Party.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party will transform Magic Kingdom Park at the Walt Disney World Resort into a spook-tacular celebration for a total of 36 nights – that’s two additional nights added to the event this year.
Check out Sarah’s original Mickey’s Not–So–Scary Halloween Party story for specific dates. And to buy tickets, visit Disneyworld.com or call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 827-7350.
Disney Parks Blog readers were also among the first to learn about the arrival of a new Masai giraffe calf who was born on the Kilimanjaro Safari savanna at Disney’s Animal Kingdom this week.
Guests who were on the attraction on Monday morning got to experience the wonder of nature firsthand and see some of the special moments leading up to the calf’s delivery. Visit Scott’s original “Giraffe Calf at Disney’s Animal Kingdom” story for more.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Foodie Guide to Get Your Ears On – A Mickey and Minnie Celebration at Disneyland Resort It’s time to Get Your Ears On at the Disneyland Resort! We’re celebrating Mickey and Minnie with tons of fun food, so I’ve put together all of the information you need in this swell Foodie Guide.
- #NowMoreThanEver: Check Out All the New Experiences Debuting at Walt Disney World Theme Parks Today – We’ve been counting down to this day for a while … and it’s finally here! Now, more than ever, is a great time to visit Walt Disney World Resort, as a TON of new experiences debut at all four theme parks!
- Now Open! Ballast Point Brewing Company in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort – We are celebrating the grand opening of Ballast Point Brewing Company! The popular San Diego-based craft brewer officially opened the first-ever brewery in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort.
- Vogue.com Showcases Iconic ‘Main Street Style’ at Every Disney Resort – Character-meets-couture as Vogue.com transforms its popular Street Style feature into Main Street Style!
- Foodie Guide to 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Arts – Grab those paintbrushes and get ready to please your palate with the colorful flavors of the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Arts!
- Reservations Now Available for Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Signature Events – The festival’s signature events are experiences worth checking out! These events fill up quickly, so make your reservations now!
- More Nights, More Glow: Tickets On Sale Now for Disney H2O Glow at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon – The summer’s hottest water park party will be back in 2019! Disney H2O Glow Nights is coming back to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park just in time for your 2019 summer vacation.